• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio news...

I could drive up and get it for you but it would never see the post office :p

I need to get one for New Years. :D

cvmfour said:
Yea I saw that a month ago but didn't think of telling anyone :lookup: . How many did you buy Moki?
I didn't buy any; just passing the info along. :)

:0 I got my 1 stick en cedro :sign: . You must have shelled out a pretty penny for those :lookup:

Not too amazingly, they are all still all marked as in stock!!

But my GAWD, the prices!! :( Just what do you do for a living, moki? (answer not really required :D ). If I spent that kind of money on smokes my wife would......well, I don't really like to think about that sort of thing. :0

moki imports babies and sells them for profit to traveling circuses.

mmm... Perdomo EDS Salomones... gimme!

Is a group buy in the offing on these? Would definately like to participate if so.

I might be up for running one once my Padron 40th split is done. Post if you'd be potentially interested. I'm guessing it would be 80-90 for a 4 pack depending on what kind of deal we can get.

Okay you get the deal worked out Jason and some money figures on the table and then we'll talk :thumbs:

texasaggie said:
moki said:
I got my box -- #100 -- woohoo ;)
Pictures, Pictures!!!! :D :p
Yeah I'll post some pictures when I can take them (probably tomorrow).

As for the price, the box was $650 or so (NYS tobacco tax prices). My girlfriend would indeed kill me if she knew, which is why we're glad she doesn't know much about cigars. :) The box went on my credit card.

cvmfour said:
Okay you get the deal worked out Jason and some money figures on the table and then we'll talk :thumbs:
I don't know of any source except CI. They areb't selling a box any cheaper than 24 singles, so a split from them doesn't make sense. I'll see if I come across another source...

other1 said:
cvmfour said:
I don't know of any source except CI. They areb't selling a box any cheaper than 24 singles, so a split from them doesn't make sense. I'll see if I come across another source...
Exactly what I was thinking. Are we just limited to the Salomons? Might could find a better deal on the robustos?? ???

I'd be interested also...you know trying to keep up with the Jone's....:)