• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Personal sharing with my CP Family

Trey glad to hear it.  Hope you are able to get a good perspective on your life and find a good routine that works.  There are some brothers here that know your journey well, don't be afraid to reach out.  Best of luck.

Awesome news.  Hoping for continued strength for you on the journey.  

Hey, welcome back!  Keep it up your liver will love you for it.

Thanks, Gents! Good to be home and back on track. Oke, am gonna burn one of those aged smokes today...will let you know thoughts. Hope all have a great day!

-Trey

Is your addy still the same? Got a bag of coffee with your name on it.

Yep! Thanks, man! Got a grinder with your name on it! Mahalo!

-Trey

Trey

Working Step one for my addiction. It is not easy at all. Just keep putting I the work. Sept 12 hit 90 days and it has been 90 days of war and work.

Use your group. Make calls at the decision points. Most of all keep working the steps. They do work!

Glad to hear, Trey!  Keep up the good fight.  We are all here for you should you need someone.  

Morning all. 2 months today. I want to express my appreciation to all you Brothers who've been supportive through my journey toward sobreiety. Truly the definition of family and friends holding you up! Ya'll have a fantastic day, and I'll be having a good smoke today to just relax and enjoy the sunny outdoor air.

-Trey

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.  Keep it up the good work Trey.

Glad to hear you are doing well.  Hope that family is great, as well!  How's it going have a big, bad Senior in the house?

kann said:
Glad to hear you are doing well.  Hope that family is great, as well!  How's it going have a big, bad Senior in the house?
:angry: He's a big bad graduate with no job, I car I pay for and an unlimited amount of time to play on his XBox 1. His life is about to be come somewhat uncomfortable.

-Trey

edit for spelling. _T

Oh man, I thought he was a senior this year.  I still remember your post lamenting the fact that you now had a high schooler!!  If it's any consolation, Violet is a sophomore.

We're getting old, dude...

Morning all. Day 2. I relapsed just a little (2 big glasses of wine) Thursday night. Stressful BS going on in my life. Weak moment and impulsive act when I found alcohol in the house. honestly, was more "F-it" than coherent thought. I'll drink away the emotion.  Went to my daily meeting, started over and reset my clock. I'm good, but f*6%4, it can't be so hard like this forever. Ending my marriage over it (she won't stop and brings it home) and retiring from the AF. There have been PMs asking me how I'm doing, and I love that. I'm good, just disappointed a little in myself. Relapse is part of recovery and I called my sponsor immediately and poured all of everything out. I have a great support group, I just should have called a little bit earlier.

I want to reiterate...to any Brother or Sister here who wants to talk or needs help or anything, reach to me at ANY hour day or night. Most relapses are when you're alone in the dark in the middle of the night in your own head.

Thanks all, and I'm proud to be a family member.

-trey

Fuck, dude, this kills me.  Not that you relapsed -- yeah, it sucks but I know how hard willpower can be, but I love all you guys and I hate to hear about the issues in the casa.  If you ever need anything, I'm just a call or text away.  I respect to no end the fact that you know what was damaging your life and you are determined, no matter how hard the consequences, to keep yourself healthy and keep it out of your life.  Keeping you in my thoughts, brother.  

Hang in there, Trey. It will never get easy, but things will get better.

Trey,

Hit me up in those moments of doubt.

Make a call early in the day, and make an appointment to follow later that day with the same person...accountability.

As I am going through my own recovery and freedom, I have learned there are really only 2 types of people out there, and only one that I have time for....

those that support you and your recovery, and those that don't.....

I will add you to my prayer in the morning and at night.

T