• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pets?

another aussie. he was the '04 state frisbee champ. these are without a doubt the greatest dogs in the world.

DSC04050.jpg

Well we have 6 critters, the dogs are all Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, the cats are Maine Coon.

Here is Fred & Ethel:
ethel_fred.jpg

Here is Lucy & Ricky:
lucy_ricky.jpg

And the youngest of the pack (4 months old), Liberty & Justice:

liberty_justice.jpg

Can't imagine my day without them all!

dogchasingcat.gif

I have 4 pets...

First is my Okinawa Mutt Fran and our little 3 year old Demonic Spawn of Satan, Brendan.

netBrendan%20474.jpg

Next is our 7 year old cat, Nala (the only one that behaves)

S4300027.jpg

Last, but not least is the brother of the Demon Spawn, Neko

S4300026.jpg

We're adding yet another dog to the family on Friday..... ???

I'll try to get a picture if they sit still long enough.... :laugh:

I forgot to add..... those of you who dress your dogs up in those costumes... Stop it! Its just not right! ;) :)

Here's some shots of my little guy. Mickey the papillon (8 years old and a true cigar lover!). He's got a great personality and is a great watchdog. I've never met any dog as smart and loving. I'd do anything for my boy.... :blush:

My boy guarding the treasure!

Here's a shot of him picking from the litter of Gurkhas (his favorite!)

the pick of the litter
and a Halloween action shot with his cousin Rico (my parents pom!)

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/PTownshend/Mi...o_halloween.jpg]Rico and Mickey Halloween costumes[/URL]Darren

:D
Allofus123 said:
I forgot to add..... those of you who dress your dogs up in those costumes... Stop it! Its just not right! ;) :)
[snapback]241378[/snapback]​

Hey man....that was Halloween and I worked and lived at an animal hospital. :p At least I let my the cat off the hook.

From the top:
Austin- 6yo cat. I hate cats.
Garth- 5yo Chocolate Lab. My baby.
Porter- 3yo English Mastiff. Her baby.
Shiela- 7yo English Mastiff. Our foster dog who is looking for a good home.

Wow a lot of nice dogs and cats!!

Well the old lady won't let me keep either so i've taken up fish as a hobby. I have a couple of fish tanks a 150 gallon that keeps my Altum Angels and a 65 gallon that will soon be a piranah red belly breading tank!! Here is a pick of the Altums and I'll get some pics of the piranah up soon. I will probably setup a web cam for the piranah also.

altum.GIF

I saw his name on the picture link. Really nice looking pup. Train him right. I worked in a animal hospital and knew a woman who owns a show harlequin named Dante. He's a mean bastid, but he loved me. They can literally drag you down the street.

BTW that picture would make a great avatar

Ok here are the little devils. Still only about 2 months old, but at around 6 months they will be 3X the size and VERY aggressive!

piranah1.JPG

P2.JPG

Back