• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pets?

OMG that dog is scary and maggi the devil cat could be the twin of our fluffy who i call some thing else but it isnt apropriate here.She is the meanest phychoist cat i have ever had and she is 13 yro_Once f***y diesi can get my dachshund she would kill any other animals in house.

The wife has two cats...one fat, paranoid-schizophrenic, orange tabby, and an ancient, snaggle-toothed, polydactyl siamese-tabby-something cross.

Our chocolate lab, Kroger (yep, named after the grocery store), is closing in on one year old...

EatingDaisies1200x800.jpg

I also have a 90-gallon freshwater aquarium dedicated to various rainbowfishes: Melanotaenia lacustris (Lake Kutubu or Turquoise Rainbowfish), M. herbertaxelrodi (Yellow Rainbowfish), and M. Trifasciata (Banded Rainbowfish, Goyder River variety, dominant male pictured below)...

M_trifasciata_640x320.jpg

dcp_0398.jpg

Our 14 year old yellow lab with Peabody (rescued from Mississippi after Katrina)

dcp_0402.jpg

Pepper was born on the eve of Katrina, along with 7 others. They were rescued from Mississippi as well, their mother was killed a week after the storm. All were going to be euphemized but they were brought back to Va. and hand fed! She's a mix between Chiwawa and Australian Sheppard, with some Catahoula as well...

T52005090413254066.jpg

Our 3 month old Dachshund puppy.....

STOGIE

--- He's not a weenie dog, he's a cigar dog! :cool:

CLICK HERE to see a video of him playing around on the carpet... this was in September.

CLICK HERE to see a more recent video, from my wife's N70 phone (looks amazing) ... you get to see and hear my daughter and wife in the video :)

Love both Dogs and Cats, but our landlord wont let us have a dog. We do have a 3 month old kitten though...

cat0ln.jpg

Here is the newbie in our house....Hopefully he actually decides to turn on the charm or else E might insist on him going back to the breeders :(
DSC01934.jpg

Beautiful Springer, Hillbilly! Looks almost identical to mine except every brown marking on Murphy is black on Saturn (including the lipstick).
This is her with her "sister". She is the one standing.

662708138_m.jpg

this is my dog when we got her at a little over 8 weeks old

akismall.JPG

and the Aki monster at a little over a year..

akibig.JPG

She's a Shiba/Lab mix that we got for free that's me and the wifes' 'child' for right now...(went from plants to dog then here eventually we'll start the other part of the family LOL)