• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

I've finally met someone on the exact opposite side of the city from me. About damn time!! :laugh:

That sounds good, PM Mall or something easy to find like that? Coffee and a smoke? What time?

PM Mall is 5 minutes from me! I'll ride my 10-speed down!

Great, come join us, your legs are going to be mighty tired!!!

That sounds good, PM Mall or something easy to find like that? Coffee and a smoke? What time?

I was actually thinking that the park itself would be pretty cool, whether as a starting point or doing a loop before heading into the city. It'll be late morning, though, because my wife and I wake up late and have a good breakfast together before we start our day.

Reportedly there are some nice surface roads along the river which we can take into town (I say reportedly because, while I did them on the Scenic Schuylkill Century last year, I wasn't exactly paying attention to the scenery - it was a cross between sucking air on hills, wishing a car would take me out of my misery, and repairing flat tires.).

I'm ok with the park. Its about a 45 minute ride for me to get there, and I'm not an early riser myself. Is 11 too early for you? I figure that gives us 2 hours to make our way to Mahogs.

We got about a dozen guys coming from CF. This looks to be one of the biggest herfs that I've seen in Mahagony's in awhile. Looking forward to it guys.

Is my count right that we could have 30 people at this thing? I don't think we've ever had more than 15.... this should be a good time!

Is my count right that we could have 30 people at this thing? I don't think we've ever had more than 15.... this should be a good time!

Mike and I were talking about this yesterday he seems to believe that there are going to be at least 30 showing up. This is going to be huge.

Cool.....looking forward to putting some faces with the "names"....and for that matter some names with the "names"....

Catching up on this - what's/where's PM Mall? (Clearly I'm new to the Philly area).

Plymouth Meeting Mall. little bit closer for both of us, and a better chance of grabbing a cup of coffee than at the park. Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

Any other motorcycle riders going to the HERF care to join Marco and me for a ride on Saturday morning? Post or PM me.

Given that this seems like its turning into quite the large event, and many of us have never met before, any thoughts on 'Hi My name is' badges so we can write our handles on them?

Any other motorcycle riders going to the HERF care to join Marco and me for a ride on Saturday morning? Post or PM me.

I might be out of this ride - I took my bike out last night, and it stalls on light throttle. I think it's the main jets, and poured a can of seafoam into the tank. Hopefully it'll improve overnight (it has before, seafoam is amazing stuff) but if it's continuing to stall, it's not safe to ride downtown.

You know this whole time I thought you guys were talking about bicycles... I swear. I was wondering if you were all gonna walk in to Mahogs in spandex. :laugh:

You know this whole time I thought you guys were talking about bicycles... I swear. I was wondering if you were all gonna walk in to Mahogs in spandex. :laugh:

I know that's something we all didn't want to picture or see.

Anyone going into the City on the SpeedLine from Jersey, remember there's a tea party and the memorial for Harry Kalas tomorrow also. The stations may be a little crowded.

Sorry Guys but because of a couple of Craptastic problems Kim and I will not be making it to Mahog's for the HERF. We are really bummed out and were both looking forward to this.

Again sorry, but we will be making it to another real soon this spring/summer.

I also want to say it's not because of any health issues or problems with her pregnancy.

Kim's Husband, and Kim.

I know that's something we all didn't want to picture or see.

+1....EWWWWWW

Look at what a bunch of strokers we are!!! Marco, I was going to PM you, as my morning got rescheduled for me, and depending how that goes, my afternoon may have too, so I as well am out for the ride. Good thing we didn't get 20 posts saying 'HEY, we'd love to take a ride with you guys!!!'

Just when the sun starts to shine......

And I just PMed you - I'll be playing with the bike for a certain part of the morning. Bah.

Expect me to show at the herf smelling of burned motor oil ...

Okay guys. I have some office Masonic stuff that I have to do tomorrow. My play is to skip out early and get to Mahahony around 3:00/3:30. Hopefully all works out.