• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

Something came up for work and now I'm out, which sucks because I live around the corner. Damn!

Sorry I couldn't get down guys. I tried but things just didn't work out.

It was nice meeting and seeing you guys, again.
Good to see SurfishDave and Wilkey, as well as
meeting some guys from the CF message boards.

Those CF guys came 'loaded for bear'! I never
saw so many high end sticks being passed out
like they were White Owl Pineapples. My choice
was a Davidoff Millennium. Thanks!

And the selection at Holts was terrific, too.
The shelves were well stocked.

Thanks to Mahogany for hosting for us, too.
It's a great place to enjoy a smoke.

Chemyst :cool:

I had a great time down there meeting you all, it was the friendliest get together of random people I've ever seen. It was great talking with you all and I can't wait for the next get together!

I was also floored by the generosity of the people there, I never imagined I'd be walking out of the place after smoking the whole time with more cigars then I walked in with. So to all those kind people I say thank you once again. I also demand that those of you who where nice enough to drop me a stick to increase the variety pack my humidor has become, shoot me a pm so I'm sure I have your name down. If all goes well this year, I plan to return the favor around Christmas time. It would be a shame for me on these forums and as a person if I could not return your kindness so make sure you send that pm.

Thanks again guys for the great time guys. :thumbs:

What a great bunch of guys. Not a dog rocket in the bunch.

It was great seeing you all and making the connections between the names and faces. I have a ton of pix and will get them on a page tomorrow. Also it was great talking on the phone with Jonathan, miss you bro, and Sam, wish you were with us. Thanks for the sticks and I look forward to seeing you at the next herf.

Thanks Mike for all your hard work in putting this together...
jumpingfaces.gif
:thumbs:
jumpingfaces.gif

I'm really bummed we missed it. It was great to hear from you too Andy, it was also great to talk to Gary and Mike. Somehow you guys made it a little better. I talked to Mike late and it sounds like a great idea to do it again and believe me Kim and I look forward to it. I look forward to getting together with you all over the summer months.

Thanks to all of you that were able to make it. Final count was something like 31 people, members of CP, FOH, and CF. Things could not have gone smoother and it was great to see everyone get together. As said the generosity was overwhelming, drinks flowed and many great smokes were laid to rest..

I am going to contact Mahags again soon and try to set up another time for August/September......

Thanks again to everyone...

Awesome time! It was great to see you guys. There were so many people there I wasn't even able to meet and say hi to everyone!

Even had a good drumming discussion with Andy! :thumbs:

What a great bunch of guys. Not a dog rocket in the bunch.

It was great seeing you all and making the connections between the names and faces. I have a ton of pix and will get them on a page tomorrow. Also it was great talking on the phone with Jonathan, miss you bro, and Sam, wish you were with us. Thanks for the sticks and I look forward to seeing you at the next herf.

Thanks Mike for all your hard work in putting this together...
jumpingfaces.gif
:thumbs:
jumpingfaces.gif

Agreed...big thanks to Mike for getting this together......and nice too put some faces with the "names"....Andy, I thought that was a picture of you with that roll of cigars under your signature!! :laugh: ...

Stellar job on coordinating the festivities Mike! For those of you who weren't able to get out, I'm really sorry you guys couldn't make it as you have no idea what you missed. It was great meeting those of you who I hadn't and always great to get together with the 'usual suspects'. Really just a fantastic time!! I was sorry I had to leave when I did and would have loved to have stuck around and kept the party going. Mike and Gary..... you guys are just too damned much!!! Blew me away.... really! August/September seems too far off..... we're going to have to put something together in the interim for sure.

I'm always pleasantly surprised when I've met CPers - this was a perfect herf. Lots of people, some familiar and some new faces, great environment. Thank you again for putting this together; as I emerge from the long, deep, dark tunnel of work, I hope I can help with the next one.

My wife said I came home smoking of cigar smoke. Well-earned, I think :)

(Also - fixed bike early this morning. Loose contact in the electrical system. Time to fire it up and go for a ride this afternoon.)

Without a doubt, the largest non-b&m sponsored herf I have ever been to. Thanks to Mike for putting this together.

It was great seeing everyone I had already met again and meeting and putting faces to names of people I hadn't met. Just a great time sitting around, smoking cigars, and talking cigars, sports, whatever. Thanks all for a truly enjoyable time. Can't wait to do it again.

What a great time. We can rave about the cigars that were smoked and being given away all day, but the integrity of people there was incredible....if you could only have seen the smiles on everyones face!

Mike, you did a terrific job putting this together bro...a top notch engagement. You brought together many fine people and created a ton of new friendships....thank you very much for that.

I can't wait for Andy to post the pictures :thumbs:

Sounds like this was a great herf. Sorry that I missed this one. Had a family wedding to attend.

Hopefully, next time.

I really want to thank everyone as this was the first time herfing with the CP crew. It was an incredible turn out considering how nice it was outside. Looking forward to do this again in the near future. Here's a link to some pics that are posted up at CF. Us CFers really want to thank you for your generosity for setting this up. It couldn't have gone any better.

Philly Herf

I really want to thank everyone as this was the first time herfing with the CP crew. It was an incredible turn out considering how nice it was outside. Looking forward to do this again in the near future. Here's a link to some pics that are posted up at CF. Us CFers really want to thank you for your generosity for setting this up. It couldn't have gone any better.

Philly Herf

And here are some of the photos that I took. Thanks again guys. You were all great...

PHOTOS
smiley-cool-partys.gif

Fantastic pics, you guys. Thanks.

Philly Herf

And here are some of the photos that I took. Thanks again guys. You were all great...

PHOTOS
smiley-cool-partys.gif

Fantastic pics, you guys. Thanks.

:sign: :sign: What he said!!