• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

haha, you are too kind. a "HEY KID, GET THAT BIG ASS PICTURE OFF MY SCREEN" would have been just as acceptable... ;)

Josh, that is totally generous, totally uncalled for and totally appreciated. I lit my first bowl today of the Dunhill Night Cap and absolutely loved it. Off the top of my head I can't think of what this blend consists of but if anyone has something they think I would like along these lines or any other lines I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again Josh, you rule!!! :thumbs:

I don't want to hold things up. I just received about a bale of tobacco from Dennis so I'm good for the next 40+ years and would like to pass my wish along to anyone who wants something. Is this acceptable?

If it is, I would like anything other than the drug store and local blends. I've yet to try anything really. I'm just a beginner so don't kill me. If not, I'll wait until I'm able to hook someone up. Thanks!

Andy

Great! Thanks, I lived in Rochester for 3 years in the late 90's. I loved it, I miss that place. I use to hang out at the Elmwood Inn, ahh the memories!

PM on it's way!

Andy

Alan, you are very generous, thank you so much! I plan on jumping in on this pass once I can accommodate the requester. Again, thanks.

I realize my wish list might be a tad generic, but there are a few “classics” I still have not enjoyed. So here it goes:

Butternut Burley (have been reading a bunch about this lately, just haven’t placed an order yet online, looks insanely good!)
Westminster
Gawith & Hogarth – Rum Cake
Robert McConnell's Scottish Cake

Was about to place an order, including Butternut Burley. Will 4 ounces work?

had this waiting for me on my counter when I got hom from vacation last night, thanks!

I would like to thank Yanksfan for the great package that landed today. :thumbs: I'm looking forward to putting a taste to what most of you talk about and I've only imagined! Thanks again!!

With that said, I believe he has yet to post a wish. . .

Andy

Your most welcome B-nut. As for my wish I've been wanting to try Hal O the Wind, Haunted Bookshop, or Mac Barens Mature Virginia. Thanks.

Mike

Your most welcome B-nut. As for my wish I've been wanting to try Hal O the Wind, Haunted Bookshop, or Mac Barens Mature Virginia. Thanks.

Mike

Ok, lets get this going again! Mike, I'll take care of a few of those for ya. I just placed an order, and they'll be here next week. I'll post a DC# when I'm ready to ship. :thumbs:

Well then Mr W.

What are you wishing for......

Tim

Mike

Ok, lets get this going again! Mike, I'll take care of a few of those for ya. I just placed an order, and they'll be here next week. I'll post a DC# when I'm ready to ship. :thumbs:

This puppy is going out today. The USPS website still won't take your zip code. I'll post the DC# when I get home tonight.

DC# 03080070000166674914

Maybe something off of this list.

Cornell & Diehl:

Purple Cow
Briar Fox
Exhausted Rooster
Opening Night

GLP:

Blackpoint
Piccadilly
Robusto

McClelland: