• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

I would like to try any of these.

Butternut Burley
Penzance
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe

And now for the long shot GLPease Renaissance

Thanks for letting me play along

I will send off your package tonight, hope you enjoy!

I guess I'm up. I am looking for pretty much any kind of oddly cut tobacco, whether it be the medaillions or an interesting flake. So far, the only flake I have had is penzance.

Alan,

Received the Westminster over the weekend. Really a fine English>>> much enjoyed.

Thank You.
Paul

So where we at?

I'm glad you enjoyed, Paul. It is a fine blend.

I think someone needs to send Josh some Bullseye or Twist. Or maybe a true flake since Penzance is crumble cake. :whistling:

ok, I guess the odd-cut tobbacco is a no-go. I am still a noob, so honestly any non-aromatic you all think is good. Currently I have:

Sqadron Leader
Penzance
Wesminster
Maltese Falcon
haunted bookshop
frog morton (classic)

I have enjoyed all of those, so I guess anything along those lines. I still have not had any of the other frog mortons. The classic was a bit mild for my liking, but I still enjoyed it.

Josh the Penzance and the Boswell's Northwoods arrived safe and sound they both smell wonderfull thanks so much

ok, I changed my mind. I would like to pass my turn along to MoeCizlak since he is just getting back into pipes and deserves some fine baccy.

I like the Joker sig, but it takes up about 1/3 of my screen. Any chance of shrinking it just a touch?

(Yes, I'm also a "FrugalBastage" and I still have a 17" screen. :D )

yea, I have my resolution set at 1800, I forget sometimes that others have their monitors set up differently. *changing now