• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Alan, I'll hook you up. :thumbs:

Hmmmm...for my wish, maybe one of the following:

Dunhill My mixture 965

Cornell & Diehl After Hours Flake

Robert Lewis 123 Mixture

G. L. Pease Blackpoint

Dunhill My mixture 965

Robert Lewis 123 Mixture

G. L. Pease Blackpoint
Thank you, kind sir. PM sent. :)

Dunhill My mixture 965

Robert Lewis 123 Mixture

G. L. Pease Blackpoint
Please allow me to order some 965 for you, Dan. I've been wanting to try that one so I'll just order two ... and maybe something else, to boot. ;)

Steve

P.S. Tins ordered - I should be able to get them in the mail to you by Wed.

Thanks Steve-O! I'm waiting on Alan's to come in too. :laugh:

Don't forget to post your wish.

We gotta hit Deer Park soon!! :thumbs:

Thanks Steve-O! I'm waiting on Alan's to come in too. :laugh:

Don't forget to post your wish.

We gotta hit Deer Park soon!! :thumbs:

Any one of these would be appreciated, please.

McClelland Frog Morton on the Town
McClelland Grand Orientals Yenidje Supreme
McClelland 2015 VaPer
McClelland Matured Virginias
G.L. Pease Odyssey
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake
Gawith & Hogarth Tin - Balkan Mixture

Steve

Got my end from Steve-O today, thanks man!!

Anyone handle your wish yet? :whistling:

Got my end from Steve-O today, thanks man!!

Anyone handle your wish yet? :whistling:
Not yet. I ordered some Squadron Leader when I ordered the bulk Penzance so I'll have to edit the post.

BTW, don't even try to smoke the 601 for a couple weeks because it's OTT and they over-humidified it. Another supplier that doesn't understand Pepin blends. :angry: I'm trying to smoke one now after a week at 65% and it's still too damp. I'm just gonna let the rest of the box sit for a few months.

The Regalo I think you'll like. ;)

Do you want to maybe change it up a little, Steve?

I'm not sure what's happened to the pipe forum. I thought we had enough guys participating that this PIF could go on. I don't know what happened to all of the new guys that were helping us keep things rolling. Did they go to another forum or something?

I'm not sure what's happened to the pipe forum. I thought we had enough guys participating that this PIF could go on. I don't know what happened to all of the new guys that were helping us keep things rolling. Did they go to another forum or something?

Im still around here dropping in mate. Just been so busy latley, it's pretty apparent I've had a huge drop in activity on the boards. Ill be sure to make a little more time. :blush:

:D

I'm not gone, just been concentrating my funds on refilling my humidor. I actually haven't picked up the pipe for about two weeks. Seems I haven't any materials to grant wishes lately. :blush:

I think I'll bring myself out of the slump tonight, I haven't smoked any Butternut Burley for a while.

Sure!

New list

Stonehaven

Pease Renaissance or Telegraph Hill or Embarcadero or Haddo's Delight and I still haven't tried Odyssey.

C&D - I haven't tried any but like Virginia and Turkish/Oriental blends.

Is that open ended enough. Having tried so little I'm open to try almost anything and don't know enough to request too many specific blends. So anything you think I should try other than Dunhill 965, Nightcap, London Mixture because I've tried those.

Steve

Sorry been hiding out on the cigar side of things.

Are we sending out tins or bulk?

Sorry been hiding out on the cigar side of things.

Are we sending out tins or bulk?
I don't think the rules get into content much. I sent Dan a tin of Dunhill 965 and two coronas that weren't even pipe tobacco! :D

LMG, bulk Stonehaven?

Steve

Steve still looking for either of these:

If so I'll take care of you, otherwise I've got a Robert McConnell Special London Mixture Mature Virginia I think you might like.

Paul

Steve still looking for either of these:

If so I'll take care of you, otherwise I've got a Robert McConnell Special London Mixture Mature Virginia I think you might like.

Paul
I did get the Yenidje Supreme, which I like, BTW. But I have yet to try any of the Frog Mortons! So that would still be great.

Thank you, Paul! I pack a bowl OTT and loved it. Timing was perfect as I was getting frustrated with an exhaust system I was putting on my Jeep and the break to smoke a bowl of Frog Morton was just what I needed.

Someone send this man some Squadron Leader!

Steve

I wish for a tin of Squadron Leader.
I've got you on this if you can wait a few more days. I'll send it in the box I'm sending down for the Twin Cities Crew...
:whistling:

It will probably be Monday or Tuesday when I send it if that's OK.

I've been wanting to try Stonehaven for quite awhile, so I'll wish for some of that for now.

Thanks Alan!

Thanks for showing up at the thursday night herf. It was nice meeting you.

paul