• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Great. Ive never had any Stokkebye or a vaper, and now I get tp try both.

Thanks!
Byron

No problem. will ship out Monday or Tuesday and post shipping info.

---Taylor

Its getting that time of year where I will be smoking pipes once again. Yes, I've been at it over a decade now. I've tried so many different pipe tobacco's, I can not even remember 10% of them all. From all the years of trying this and that. So I'm interested in this.

So lets see here:

Already have the Corona Old Boy: Check
Already have a carved tamper I did out of Spanish Cedar: Check
Plenty of pipe cleaners: Check
Plenty of pipes..like 10 to 12: Check
Plenty of tin tobacco: Check

But LACK house blends from different cigar shops. Thus here is what I propose and depending on the interests to my crazy request. Lets say if your shop has 15 house blends, then 1 oz packages. I will make the same amount of 1 oz packages with the house blends I have access too.

So who is up for the challenge of surprising me?

Type of tobacco to avoid: Stuff like Peach flavored and what not. I have no interest in that swill and hopefully you are not as well.

Just pm me and I will see who can step up to the plate and try to shock me. :thumbs:

Let's see I think I am going to ask for any of the Diamond Crown tobacco or some of the gawith and hoggarth best brown.

or...
rattrays ---hal o the wind
solani silver flake
dunhill--flake medallions
gawith and hoggarth--rum flake or rope
gawith and hoggarth-- coconut rope
gawith and hoggarth-- best brown or kentucky flak

Any help on either of these would be appreciated!

Let's see I think I am going to ask for any of the Diamond Crown tobacco or some of the gawith and hoggarth best brown.

or...
rattrays ---hal o the wind
solani silver flake
dunhill--flake medallions
gawith and hoggarth--rum flake or rope
gawith and hoggarth-- coconut rope
gawith and hoggarth-- best brown or kentucky flak

Any help on either of these would be appreciated!

I got ya on the Best Brown Flake. It will go out Monday Morning I see your address in your profile.

I am currently in Iraq and want to try pipe smoking as a hobby. I have a friend sending me some pipe tobacco but I have no pipe or any accesories here. I would love any pipe and anything else you guys think I would need. I can buy them from the local markets but I have no idea what to look for or what i might be getting.

It seems that there may be a few guys confused about the working of the PTAWPIF...

This is from the first post.

Tim

THE RULES

1. You may make a wish for any pipe tobacco, tool, or accessory, keeping in mind that the rarer it is, the less likely someone might be able to step up and fulfill your wish.

2. This PIF is a chain of wishes which happen one at a time based upon granting a wish first. You get in the PIF by granting the "current wish" of the one member who is at bat and has made a wish for a single item or one from a short list (no more than 3 or 4 options). If you are able to grant that wish, post in the thread that you are willing to do so and then you may make your wish. Wash, rinse, repeat.

3. When granting a wish, try to have a wish in mind to post at the same time and when someone has said that they can grant your wish it will be confirmed in short order. Keep your wishes specific so that you get what you want. This will save time so folks aren't chiming in for people to post wishes or bumping the thread all the time. Sometimes you get lost in who's wish it is and as a result, more than one PIF chain may pop up. This is a no-no.

4. If no one grants your wish, make an alternate wish or expand your cigar wish list in a timely fashion. This is especially true for those who are looking for harder items to obtain. A suggested guideline is that if you receive no response to your wish within 24 hours, you consider expanding or changing your list. Be attentive to the flow. If the wishes-grants are cycling quickly then stick to 24 hours. If the PIF is in a lull, feel free to leave the wish out for longer.

5. Generally speaking, it's in poor taste to ask for something ultra rare and expensive when you've granted a wish for something much more modest. (I.E. don't ask for pipes) Sometimes you might get lucky but you don't want to hold up the thread for challenging wishes although there is no limit to what you may wish for.

6. Once you have committed to granting a wish, put together your package and send it out promptly PMing the DCN# to the wisher after you have done so. Timeliness is appreciated and tardy MaWPIFers may find their wishes triggering naught but the sound of crickets in the future.

7. Once you acknowledge the granting of your wish, send the wish grant-er a PM with your mailing address.

8. Sometimes, you may be able to grant a wish but choose to decline making one of your own (yep, it happens). In that case, simply offer the right to wish any able-bodied prospective participant.

9. If the PIF seems to be moving along and participation is active, then please allow a little time to pass before you come back in to make another grant-wish cycle (i.e., try to avoid back-to-back cycles). Most would consider this good sportsmanlike conduct and sharing the PIF opportunities are in the spirit of this thread.

I added a few more to make it easier.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Black XX Finest.

Cornell & Diehl Exhausted Rooster.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Brown #4 Finest Kendal Twist.

Peterson University Flake.

Samuel Gawith Bulk Medium Virginia Flake