• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prank Wars

Mover her furniture to the basment, and replace it with cardboard replicas.

Like this!

57197.jpg

Move everything in her apartment 6" to a foot. She won't notice, but it will mess with everything she does.

obviously your prank war is escalating exponentially. She is fully expecting something over the top to occur while she is gone and most likely has something equally sinister in the planning stages to retaliate.

I would do nothing that is blatant and noticeable. If you go all out (as I said, she is most likely expecting that) her next prank will have to top it. I've seen relationships ruined over innocent prank wars gone bad because eventually the only way to outdo the other person ends up crossing the invisible boundary between what is acceptable and what is not.

With that in mind, keep it to something very simple that she may not even notice for a few days. Something as easy as replacing her sugar with salt and her salt with sugar. when she comes home and everything appears normal you're going to drive her crazy trying to figure out what you did because she KNOWS you did something.

Coat her soap bars in nail polish.

Put a little bit of cotton in the end of all her shoes.

Get some drywall and install a wall just inside of here door.

Set every alarm, TV, anything that can be turned on with a timer (you can even buy timers to put in cords at Home Depot) to go off at 3 am after she gets back. Of course everything needs to be turned full blast.

If she's a light sleeper, hide a few alarms around the house that go off at random times.

Take a battery operated alarm and hide it inside a wall or inside a vent. Walls work best.

I love this one, but you can't do it:

Fun With Letterheads
Take any paper you have with your school's official letterhead on top. Cut of the top (letterhead part) and go make copies of it. Then use the new paper with letterhead on top to print from your computer's printer. Use it to type up a memo. In the memo (which is going to be sent to your victim). Tell him you are the school vice president and you have writen him up because multiple people have seen him masterbating thru the window.

Above all else, make a copy of her key. You can pull the prank while she's at work the next week, or whenever you know she'll be out for long enough.

Shave the cat.

One more rule: I am not doing anything to the cat. I love cats.

Ok, you don't have to DO anything TO the cat for this to work. Get yourself a vase/eurn and smoke your way to filling it with ashes, then make up a card and place it in front of the vase/eurn with the words "in memory of (name of cat)" and on the day she is supposed to come home simply put the cat in your appt. for the day. See how that works, you can smoke a bunch of 'gars and pull a prank at the same time, how cool is that? :thumbs:

ok i was thinking something with the cat too. little bit of a cost involved but

go and buy a stuffed cat for a taxidermist(sp?) and put it in the litter box right before she comes home. take her cat and put him/her in your apt. when she gets home and ask about the cat say he/she was fine, that every time you came to check on him/her, it was in the kitty litter box so u just changed the food and water cause you didnt want to disturb the cat and its business
she will go in the house call the cat probably and when the cat doesnt come she will look for it and find a dead stuffed cat in the kitty litter box at that a cat that looks nothing like hers and when she screams and comes at you say thats the cat you have been taking care of while she was gone that you didnt know it was dead you thought it was just taking care of business

Go get a crapload of marbles (if you really want to be mean use BB'S) and a flat piece of thin rigid material like 12 X 18

get access to her bathroom

open the medicine cabinet

Place the flat piece against the open cabinet

fill that sucker with the marbles

close the door and slide the flat material down holding pressure on the mirror door.

When she goes to get something from there she gets a loud surprise

or you can always do the rabbit in the stock pot on the stove trick :sign:

ohh theres the one from seinfeld, tell her that one item in the house was placed in the toilet bowl and put back in its place and dont tell her what, she will go crazy trying to figure it out and when she cant take it no more you tell her it was the plunger/toilet bowl wand

unless of course she was a seinfeld fan

Saw a foaming toilet prank on TV the other day. Put baking soda or something similar in the toilet and vinegar in the tank. Once it flushes, it'll foam up. How big depends on how much you add. The show I saw had it nearly filling up the bathroom. :) Add some food coloring for fun. :D

---John Holmes...

Is she hot???????

I agree that physical pranks can get a little tiresome. Here is what I would do, first make a copy of her apartment key you may need it later, second place an ad in local rural paper advertising free goats or some similiar farm animal. Use her cellphone number. Do this to run on a Sat. Make plans with her, it seems you a friendly so head out to the bars. Wait for the calls to start coming in, the first one will be puzzling to her, the rest is great.

Now the fun part, her: "your so clever that was a great prank." you : "Let me buy you another drink." Her "okay"..... :thumbs:
Very Niiiiccccceeee

Brandon

Run a "Garage sale" when she's back. I assume you know when she's supposed to be back. Have a bunch of your friends over looking at her stuff. Put the little dot stickers on everything. Put some of her expensive stuff in your apartment. Have some of your friends walk out the door with stuff as she's walking out. Play it up big. It would help to have someone looking out for her so you know exactly when she's coming up the stairs.

Walking in, not walking out.

Run a "Garage sale" when she's back. I assume you know when she's supposed to be back. Have a bunch of your friends over looking at her stuff. Put the little dot stickers on everything. Put some of her expensive stuff in your apartment. Have some of your friends walk out the door with stuff as she's walking out. Play it up big. It would help to have someone looking out for her so you know exactly when she's coming up the stairs.

Walking in, not walking out.

Winner!

Kosmo,

In this case, I think the best prank is to do nothing. She will go ape trying to figure out what you've done, and you can just smile, letting her get worked up even further.

Alternatively, go with the Faux Garage Sale recommended by Altercall above.

Unscrew the shower head and fill it and the nozzle with Jolly Ranchers. She'll wonder why she's all sticky when she's drying off.

Or use bullion cubes instead.

Remove the ball from her mouse if possible. Lame but annoying.

When she returns home and stops by to let you know she's back, imagine how surprised she'd be if you answered the door wearing some of her underwear. This might be crossing a line.

A fine coating of flour under the sheets of her bed will cause issues if she's a sweaty sleeper. Again with the line though.

Conspicuously leave a kitchen utensil of some sort in her toilet. Add Mt. Dew/beer/yellow food coloring/pee to the water for effect if desired.

Unscrew and remove the plastic screws that hold her toilet seat in place. Leave the seat where it belongs. Hopefully she won't end up with a concussion and a spatula up her ass when it goes sliding off the first time she sits down.

Go to the pet store and purchase a small army of crickets. Set them free in her room. I think they're about a dime apiece. That's $10 well spent.

Purchase a package of hot dogs/brats/sausage/whatever. If you have an eight pack, leave six or seven of them laying around the house in obvious places. Leave the wrapper on top in her garbage can. Eat or dispose of the other(s) elsewhere.

Take her TV remote.

Altercall was close to my personal ace in the hole with his alarm suggestions. While I don't think you'll be able to take delivery of it in time to place it this weekend, THIS (especially if you splurge for a few of them) is your Little Boy and Fat Man all rolled into one. Trust me. It is worth every penny. Your first response should be to feign ignorance. A week later tell her maybe you might know something about it. A week after that, give her the empty box (if you hide more than one, don't give her all of the boxes). A week after that and she'll do anything you want as long as you tell her where you hid it/them.

Whatever you decide on, I totally agree that you should make a copy of her key while you have the opportunity.