• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prank Wars

OK So I've had a very busy semester and haven't really had time to prank my neighbor (who, actually, isn't my neighbor anymore. I moved a few months back). However, I have an idea for a prank that I want to run by you guys.

I want to install hardwood flooring on her porch. It will be somewhat of a rough job...not going to put down padding or any trim or anything; just the flooring itself. We sell the stuff pretty cheap at Sam's Club, and I think it'll cost me less than $100 to do her porch. I'm going to use the kind that just snaps together, so it should go pretty quickly if I have a couple guys helping me. Any thoughts? Anybody know how easy it is to take that snap-together stuff apart?

HAHA...

I got you good you rookie fuck

gallery_5704_381_256.jpg

worst prank ever

I want to install hardwood flooring on her porch.

This sounds like a euphemism of some sort.

I agree with Mr. Holmes--this doesn't seem like a real "gotcha" kind of prank. Flooring her walls or ceiling might be funnier.

It's supposed to be a WTF prank. I think it's safe to say that she won't be expecting is at all, which is really what I'm going for.

I want to install hardwood flooring on her porch.
This sounds like a euphemism of some sort.

Are we talking front porch or back porch, here? Because one is certainly a better prank than the other...

No no no. You guys have it all wrong, there is no euphemism here. However, had he said he was going to wax the hardwood floor on her front porch ... well then that would have been a euphemism. :sign:

Otherwise I agree ... I have heard better. I agre with the above ... install the hardwood flooring on the ceiling.

She won't be expecting her Christmas lights to be hung before Thanksgiving, either...

I no longer have access to the inside of her apartment, and since I don't live right next door, I don't always know when she is home. Hence, installing the hardwood floor outside is the most practical. The Christmas lights idea gave me another good idea: What if I put out some strobe lights and a disco ball as well with the flooring? :D

Going into left field...A personal favorite has been the Bologna Phone.

If you can get to her cellphone.

Take a piece of Bologna and remove the battery from her phone...stick the piece in place where the battery goes. Return battery to the phone. in a few days she'll be wondering what the hell the awful smell is....

Save the damn home improvement projects until you are married with kids....just tell her you want to nail her and be done with it already! ;)

....just tell her you want to nail her and be done with it already! ;)

Most informative post in this thread, imo.

THe hardwood flooring on the patio, not that creative. Yes, it has the "WTF?!?!" aspect, but that will probably last for about 1 minute as she's putting the key in her door.

While we're on the topic of nailing, that's what she said. No time!! But she did!!

to answer your question if you dont want it to stay in place and not glue the seems it is easy measure twice cut once.

simple outdoor prank forks in the lawn ,
I also think in this thread I read about the instint potatoes on the lawn

Save the damn home improvement projects until you are married with kids....just tell her you want to nail her and be done with it already! ;)
Hillbilly buddy told me something along these lines once. "Why paint the barn, if you're just gonna tear it down?" In other words, why go to all the trouble, go ahead and hit it.

THe hardwood flooring on the patio, not that creative. Yes, it has the "WTF?!?!" aspect, but that will probably last for about 1 minute as she's putting the key in her door.

While we're on the topic of nailing, that's what she said. No time!! But she did!!

Don't let this guy give you any ideas. :D

Don't let this guy give you any ideas. :D

I have no idea what you're talking about... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

See ya Saturday!! :laugh: :laugh:

Instead of hardwood floor, put shag carpet instead. Get some from craigslist for free. Maybe throw up some dark wood paneling, a weird chair or two (thrift stores rule for this kind of thing). Go for a 70's theme.
Also, if you can get inside, do the annony-o-tron that someone mentioned earlier. This is definitely the ultimate prank that keeps on giving. They will NEVER find it and it WILL drive them COMPLETELY INSANE.

Sounds like you two need to hook up and you can prank her by saying you really care about her.