• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Price vs. B&M Loyality

service. i don't care where it is. and price, unfortunately, has a lot to do with how MUCH service i expect.

they'll WANT my business, and make me know it, or they'll not get it. period. i've walked out of stores without the one thing i went after when they ignored me like i was invisible. not just tobacco stores, *any* store.

the customer may not always be right, but he's always got the right to take his money elsewhere.

that said, i don't expect locals to meet or beat internet prices. what i expect is they treat me NICELY.

if and when they don't, it's always enjoyable to work off the grumpy feeling by saving money online. :)

Having just gotten a B&M near me I guess my point of view is that it's based on what that B&M offers. If it's a place to meet people, hang out, build relationships, etc. I will buy all I can from them. If it's nothing more than a place to buy a cigar, it would have to be a good price or HTF cigar.

The only shop you can smoke in is 300 miles away, on the other side of the state. So, I look for extremely good/friendly service, and acceptable prices in a local shop. I recently found a fairly good shop that has prices comparable to the internet on a good array of cigars, so I go there every so often. But, if I find something for cheaper online, I have no objections to purchasing that, rather than spending even more money on extreme gas prices to drive across town to the one friendly shop.

At this point in my life, my loyalty is to my pocketbook.