• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA Regarding Pembroke 3355, please read

I still think getting on the AM forums and outing him around his friends and co-workers would be quite fun! (if this never gets resolved of course!) ;)

I think a nice blog entry would do a good job! :laugh:

It's easy to register and I am bored today stuck in an airport due to the freaking weather!! Here is the link to the forum he is popular on, I have already posted on it if you guys want to follow? :whistling:

Pembroke Forum

Jumping into the middle of someone else's thread is bad form, IMO. Best to start a new thread or contact the administrators directly (not nec. YOU, just in general). The best thing you can do is alert as many other people as possible. Don already knows he's a scumbag.

John

Well,

I just got a PM from dummy on his anabolic site..

"Hope you enjoyed your brief stay here. You have no clue what happened so why you need to be involved is beyond me. Why don't you and Gary(Grateful1)find some other games to play"

Gary, I never mentioned you but you where dragged in as well :laugh: . He is definitley checking OLH to see your detective work.

Don came on great as I recall, somewhere around the same time as I joined the board. Shame he turned into a knucklehead.

Selling penis pills, really? What an idiot.

What's the missing piece of the puzzle here Insight, name and address?
Not exactly the pride of the CigarPass class of '08.

I'd definitely check with your bank or CC company, to see what recourse you have here.

I know I am new here, but maybe I can "sort" of give some helpful information. I am a Postmaster in a large City Delivery Office in NY. Time from time, if there has been a power outage it is possible that all the data form the originate site could have been lost. . Thus showing no record. Then to further cause a issue, that barcode 0310 1230 0001 9334 6381 would have been "picked up" in processing once the parcel hit the Processing Center, Springfield Ma.(if it was mailed in Ma). If there is still no record, AND IF the parcel was mailed (??????) and was not able to be processed (damaged/ address label off ect) all non delivery items that "hit the processing" would be taken out / off the conveyor and placed in a large hamper for proper identification can be found. IF NOT, they place a placard in the hamper with the date that the mail was "found".

The person who the cigars were going to (addressee)can call there local Post Office and speak to the POSTMASTER. Tell them the story and have them GIVE YOU the DISTRICT'S Customer Service Manager, Name and number. You have to start this far up the ladder. It just might be sitting in a hamper (unless he is a scumbag)

Items that are not claimed ( not sure if its 30/60 days) will be auctioned off. Ever heard of the Gov. Auctions? People will just bid on a hamper and its contents, kinda sorta (another story).

Further, in the future, ANY, I will say it again ANY thing of ANY value, get the insurance. If they don't offer, don't buy. It's cheap and saves allot of hassles.
DO NOT settle for a 'FREE TRACKING" number only. I personally have had a customer with a tracking number on his item (CIGARS!!!) showed it was delivered at 11:00. The customer stated never got it. TRACKING DOES NOT SAVE US FROM LOSS or THEFT. ALWAYS INSURE.

IF anyone ever needs my help, I was a Operations Manager, Postmaster for 28 years. Just PM me. Hope this info. helps.

Good luck,
Bayamos

I know I am new here, but maybe I can "sort" of give some helpful information. I am a Postmaster in a large City Delivery Office in NY. Time from time, if there has been a power outage it is possible that all the data form the originate site could have been lost. . Thus showing no record. Then to further cause a issue, that barcode 0310 1230 0001 9334 6381 would have been "picked up" in processing once the parcel hit the Processing Center, Springfield Ma.(if it was mailed in Ma). If there is still no record, AND IF the parcel was mailed (??????) and was not able to be processed (damaged/ address label off ect) all non delivery items that "hit the processing" would be taken out / off the conveyor and placed in a large hamper for proper identification can be found. IF NOT, they place a placard in the hamper with the date that the mail was "found".

The person who the cigars were going to (addressee)can call there local Post Office and speak to the POSTMASTER. Tell them the story and have them GIVE YOU the DISTRICT'S Customer Service Manager, Name and number. You have to start this far up the ladder. It just might be sitting in a hamper (unless he is a scumbag)

Items that are not claimed ( not sure if its 30/60 days) will be auctioned off. Ever heard of the Gov. Auctions? People will just bid on a hamper and its contents, kinda sorta (another story).

Further, in the future, ANY, I will say it again ANY thing of ANY value, get the insurance. If they don't offer, don't buy. It's cheap and saves allot of hassles.
DO NOT settle for a 'FREE TRACKING" number only. I personally have had a customer with a tracking number on his item (CIGARS!!!) showed it was delivered at 11:00. The customer stated never got it. TRACKING DOES NOT SAVE US FROM LOSS or THEFT. ALWAYS INSURE.

IF anyone ever needs my help, I was a Operations Manager, Postmaster for 28 years. Just PM me. Hope this info. helps.

Good luck,
Bayamos

The problem is not only the fact that the DC # will not work, but that he also deleted his email, AND forum account at the same time people where having problems with his delivery. This is a bad sign for outstanding debts.

That is probably the most interesting noob contribution to this site in years

ETA: Also it doesn't really matter much if it is in a hamper or the ocean right this minute. His attitude towards dealing with it is scumbaggery at its finest.

Is he said he would ship somehting and gave a false DC number, there may be grounds for mail fraud! ;)

USPS does not take that lightly!

edit....

As for Don draggin' me in....he's just not happy about having a mirror and the truth put in front of him.

Good luck,
Bayamos

The problem is not only the fact that the DC # will not work, but that he also deleted his email, AND forum account at the same time people where having problems with his delivery. This is a bad sign for outstanding debts.

I understand, sad.......

Red,

Looks like your post has been deleted at AM.
Also, Rosie, would like for you to not attack a well respected member of their board.

Tim

Red,

Looks like your post has been deleted at AM.
Also, Rosie, would like for you to not attack a well respected member of their board.

Tim

I believe he's a mod on that site. At the least, he's 'respected' there.

Regarding this situation, I’m truly humbled by the efforts of several members on this board and the support from the board in general. Thank you! At the time when I made this transaction, I had completely forgotten about the incident when Don left CP. If anything, I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone the importance of buying and trading only with well regarded and trusted members of the community.

Yup, I have been banned, I can't log in over there. I guess Don is a mod over there. What a joke. :angry:

FYI If you pmed me regarding his addy and I haven't/don't get back to you please don't think your help is unappreciated. I just got a dozen pms in the first 2 minutes after requesting the addy and am trying to sort through everything.

Yup, I have been banned, I can't log in over there. I guess Don is a mod over there. What a joke. :angry:

Acall to his local PD asking for the online affairs detective...and a few proper emails/calls to the company he reps will go a long way.

This is larceny.

:laugh: I was banned also and my post deleted. I was actually very civil in what I posted also but it must have chafed some "well-respected" member there!

He must be a Mod over there since it now appears he's changed his screen name.

Phil would it be out of line to ask you to include his steroid board screen name "AI Sports Nutrition" in his listing? While I'm sure he won't be using it in the cigar community it is an online alias of his.

I sent Don email at the addy he had on CF. He responded, but said nothing about making things right. I've sent a couple more emails since but no response to those. Sure hope the brothers that paid all that money are made right, but the way it's looking. Damn.