• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA Regarding Pembroke 3355, please read

I try to not chase guys down as much since taking on the list, to maintain some level of impartiality. BUT if I was gonna get his attention I would email his boss directly since he doesn't seem to care about his online rep.

I try to not chase guys down as much since taking on the list, to maintain some level of impartiality. BUT if I was gonna get his attention I would email his boss directly since he doesn't seem to care about his online rep.

Just with what's gone on today with him, it seems as if we've certainly gotten his attention. Now let's just see where he goes with this.

He must be a Mod over there since it now appears he's changed his screen name.

He's trying to hide from us. Probably never thought we would follow him around like this!

He is active daily over there and has over 12k posts. I never thought I would say this, BUT if push comes to shove someone should contact whoever he is shilling product for. A loss of $1050 and $650 is nothing short of grand larceny. If one of my reps where stealing from people I would definitely want to know about it.

He's trying to hide from us. Probably never thought we would follow him around like this!

He is active daily over there and has over 12k posts. I never thought I would say this, BUT if push comes to shove someone should contact whoever he is shilling product for. A loss of $1050 and $650 is nothing short of grand larceny. If one of my reps where stealing from people I would definitely want to know about it.

I'll look for the info.

linky

I'll look for the info.

Sounds good to me. This penis pill business might be a good hustle.

Redraider. Nice work bro.

I, for one, am SHOCKED that someone like Don would do something like this.

OK, I made it a little more than halfway through that sentence before laughing.

Contact info for AI Sports Nutrition:

contact

USA
info@aisportsnutrition.com
T: 330-492-8305
F: 863-508-7065
5337 N Socrum Loop Rd #189
Lakeland, FL 33809
USA

Looks like an Ohio phone number with a Florida fax. Odd.

contact

USA
Lakeland, FL 33809
USA

The yresell as distributors, I believe.

That may be the contact he works out of....either way, the company will find out about it....as will his associates in the bodybuilding world..

Now were's Repp?!

contact

USA
Lakeland, FL 33809
USA

I couldn't dig up anything with the domain registration. They've got it pretty locked down.

Might be able to reach out to them on Twitter... but it might be run by Don: http://twitter.com/AISportsNutri

Really sorry to hear this about Don. I bought some Viajes from him back in May and it went off without a hitch. In fact, I think he sent his end first. Not sure what has happened since.

Bateman-1.jpg

"I feel shocked..."

contact

USA
Lakeland, FL 33809
USA

That should be a North Canton landline by prefix, can't seem to drum up an address to associate with it.

This is really horribly sad to read.

Not sure if it will help any, but: Internet Crime Complaint Center

Really hope this gets sorted out.

This is a great suggestion. Not sure if it will reach the law enforcement contact at an agency that would be able to help, but I do know they forward the issues to local law enforcement for follow up - if they have a contact at the originating and/or receiving agency. At least, though, it is in the system and there is a better than equal chance it will be followed up on.

I investigated a report a number of years ago I'd received from the IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) concerning a guy that had been ripped off in the purchase of a diamond on eBay (I know - WTF is the guy doing purchasing a sight unseen diamond off of eBay...). The guy who sold the diamond did not want to entertain being charged with a felony for fraud (selling a diamond that was worth far less than the price he'd received), so he wisely chose to issue a full refund. Perhaps Don could be equally persuaded!?! :whistling:

But - the lesson in all of this is - Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware). Trust the gut - there were plenty of signs there might be issues with doing a multi-hundred or thousand dollar transaction with Don. ...and anyone that would do any business with Don at this point is full blown bozo.

UPDATE: I just received an email from Don. I am on my phone so here are cliff notes: He denies doing anything wrong and says he shipped when/how he claims. He has contacted luke and would like me to pass his new email to jason, as he wants to make this right by them. I will pass this info on to jason and hopefully don makes this right. Will hold off on adding him to the list for the moment to see what he does.

UPDATE: I just received an email from Don. I am on my phone so here are cliff notes: He denies doing anything wrong and says he shipped when/how he claims. He has contacted luke and would like me to pass his new email to jason, as he wants to make this right by them. I will pass this info on to jason and hopefully don makes this right. Will hold off on adding him to the list for the moment to see what he does.

Nothing like peer pressure to get a resolution! Phil and all the rest kudos as I hope this gets resolved the right way!

Well, it is either a train or a light, but there is movement at the end of the tunnel.

Good Luck

T