• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puros indios Chief

naiou175

Question I just got a Puros Indios Chief and the Coffin says Maduro the dealer I got it from says Maduro but it does not look like any Maduro I have ever seen it just looks way to light to me. So is the maduro label just a lie or are some maduro's really that light colored or what? explanation please.

Puros Indios maduros tend to be on the light side sometimes. I have a box of the piramedes, half natural/half maduro, and you can barely make out the difference.

What Shadow said. I have a box each of some PI presidentes in Maduro and Colorado wrapper and they are close in color.

KayakinBoy said:
Cheif maduro... uh oh. I want one.
[snapback]185769[/snapback]​

Every place that I find chiefs they all say Maduro I thought that was the only way they come but as I said before really doesn't look like a maduro didn't know a maddie could be that light but I have a couple regular puros and it is a little darker than them so I guess it is. Now just to find the right time to smoke it.

I got a bundle of Puros Indios 'Special-Aged' Piramides Maduro off of CB awhile back. I tried one and gave the rest away. They didn't seem to have much flavor at all IMHO. The buddy I gave them to seemed to like them.

Back