• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

I thought I'd bring the list forward and note it on the recent lists.

Edit: Moved list foward to page 7. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hudsonvalley (Tom),

Did you get my re-PM. What do you think of my proposal?

Regards,

SS (Joe)

Well I think it's time that we recognize our vendors that are supporting the herf. I want to personnaly thank each and everyone of you and hope to see as many of you as possible that can make it to the herf.

Brought list forward to page 7.

Edit: To add vendors, for spelling and correct vendors names.

Getting pumped for the big day guys, wow you did an amazing job organizing this thing. Thanks to all the sponsors too. This will be one to remember.

Alright fellas, we are creeping up on the 18th and I still haven't heard anything from the ones that were verifying or unsure as to if they are going to make it. I did PM TJ (TBaGZ) myself and a few others as well. Tom and myself want to make sure we have the right number of folks showing up for a number of reasons:

1) Right amount of goodie bags
2) Give aways / door prizes for each of you
3) The most important reason is so we can firm up the numbers with the owners, Glynna & Neal

Hope to hear from you all soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Alright guys, we are a week away and I got a couple of PMs already but I am still waiting on a few of you to give us the thumbs up....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

For you all that are coming, try and bring a camera so we can get plenty of pictures to post and I promised the vendors we would send them pics as well so they can post em' to their websites. Thanks

Sounds great Mark, it's gonna be cool to finally meet you along with a bunch of the other folks as well....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

BigMacFU said:
Getting pumped for the big day guys, wow you did an amazing job organizing this thing.  Thanks to all the sponsors too.  This will be one to remember.
[snapback]286140[/snapback]​

Your gettin' pumped up Sean, I keep lookin' at the 15+ boxes of ceegars and all the give aways........ :D :thumbs: :p

A week from today should be a blast!!!!!!

Edit for spelling and grammar in case CC was readin' the thread....... :sign:

stogieman said:
6 days and counting, wooooo hoooooo........ :D :thumbs: :p
[snapback]287618[/snapback]​

If Schlesinger's doen't get blown away in this blizzard! :sign:
All you slackers that haven't confirmed with Charlie (stogieman) do so!
Charlie, should I pick up name tags? We gonna need them!

-Rob

Please, no name tags. I either you know me or you don't. And visa versa. Nothing so formal.

I hope the weather doesn't interrupt anybody's travel plans...Drive safely guys, I'll be wearing flip flops on the beach in FL :cool:

Ian Hannah

Oh Ian, your a funny funny man...... :D :thumbs: :p

I already looked at the 7 day forecast and they are calling for 50 degrees weather. Isn't that what you guys down there in Daytona / New Smyrna had today. :sign:

stogieman said:
Oh Ian, your a funny funny man...... :D :thumbs: :p

I already looked at the 7 day forecast and they are calling for 50 degrees weather. Isn't that what you guys down there in Daytona / New Smyrna had today. :sign:
[snapback]287785[/snapback]​

50 degrees with 50 inches of snow! :0

+1 Thanks a lot for your generousity guys!

slevy007

rob300c said:
I would like to personally thank all the vendors who are contributing to our event!
You guys rock! :thumbs:

-Rob
[snapback]283182[/snapback]​