• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

N2Advnture said:
Bobbyson1a said:
The Jersey boys and N2 will be rolling in at 3:00 see you all there.
[snapback]289341[/snapback]​

BTW - Don't light up before you pick us up! Got something "special" that you will definitely want to save room for!!!

See you Sat Bobby
~Mark

ps - I have one Gold Satin Megapump left in stock that I will bring up, you and Phil can fight over which one gets it as the most recent megapump order won't arrive until Mon. :cool: :p
[snapback]289344[/snapback]​

Thanks Mark. I think Phil wanted the Gold one.

I am SO there! Looking forward to meet everyone! :)

I plan to smoke my first RASS that was gifted to me by a BOTL here. After that, I am open to other new smokes :)

siriusstoogie said:
I am SO there! Looking forward to meet everyone! :)

I plan to smoke my first RASS that was gifted to me by a BOTL here. After that, I am open to other new smokes :)
[snapback]289498[/snapback]​

You got that right Joe about smokin' new cigars. By the way everyone, I have talked with a number of the owners of the cigar companies that are supporting our event and they would appreciate it very much that you do a valid review of any new cigars we hand out so all the other botl / sotl hear about them as well. I'll tell you all, we have a number of new cigars that I have on hand right now that will be new to you....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks a lot!!!!

Hey guys,

Quick question... Anyone carpooling, and possibly have an extra seat :whistling: , AND passing by the Bronx/Yonkers area? My friend might not be able to make it, and he was going drive/ allow me some whiskey indulgence with my smokes.. :laugh:

Just curious.

Slevy007

~Steve :D

slevy007 said:
Hey guys,

Quick question... Anyone carpooling, and possibly have an extra seat :whistling: , AND passing by the Bronx/Yonkers area? My friend might not be able to make it, and he was going drive/ allow me some whiskey indulgence with my smokes.. :laugh:

Just curious.

Slevy007

~Steve :D
[snapback]289604[/snapback]​

Not sure Steve, I think the Long Island botl are taking the train. Are there any of you NYC botl / sotl driving up and have an extra seat for Steve or can hook up with him at the train station. Post away or contact him via PM....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Gee, is this thing tomorrow? I better press my smoking jacket and dig out my slippers. :p

Woo Hoo!!! Leaving today. Big Apple tonight, herf tomorrow!

I have my cell number posted in my profile, if anyone wants to hooks up in the city tonight, of for the train tomorrow (going from Grand Central). Bo and I will get into the city around 5pm and staying in Midtown. Give us a call.

Otherwise, I'll see ya at the herf.

I am sorry to say I have a potential problem (unavoidable, and unexpected conflict). A client matter, which unfortunately reqiures my personal involvement, has come up and I might need to commit time to this.

I am very sorry for the late notice and the possibility of not being able to make this. I will update stogieman later today as to my status.

Eric

HFM, looking forward to meeting you! I want to hear more about boli's from you.

Eric, sorry to hear that you can't make it.

Me--The wife :love: gave me the be grudging go ahead last night :D, the last hurdle was cleared and I ma PSYCHED! :D :thumbs:

siriusstoogie said:
HFM, looking forward to meeting you! I want to hear more about boli's from you.

Eric, sorry to hear that you can't make it.

Me--The wife :love: gave me the be grudging go ahead last night :D, the last hurdle was cleared and I ma PSYCHED! :D :thumbs:
[snapback]289849[/snapback]​
Charlie -

I hope for your sake that Tommy doesn't allow smoking in this truck. If he does, you might be short a few Opus from your winnings :p

Fast4Dr said:
I hope for your sake that Tommy doesn't allow smoking in this truck. If he does, you might be short a few Opus from your winnings :p
[snapback]289893[/snapback]​

Your a funny funny man Mike, LOL......... :D :D :D

Also, Half Full Monty, Steve (slevy007) is trying to hook up with some of the botl to catch the train / drive up together. I'll send him a PM and furnish your cell phone so he can give you a call later....... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just checking in and letting the MC's know I'm still in, do have room for 1 or 2 in the car also (though I won't be staying as late as many of you crazies.

best,
Sean

BigMacFU said:
Just checking in and letting the MC's know I'm still in, do have room for 1 or 2 in the car also (though I won't be staying as late as many of you crazies.

best,
Sean
[snapback]290020[/snapback]​

Sean, Steve(Slevy007)who also lives in the bronx, might need a ride.

Bobbyson1a said:
Thanks Mark. I think Phil wanted the Gold one.
[snapback]289427[/snapback]​

Sorry for the minor thread jack!

Bobby,
I don't have your email addy but wanted to let you know that they arrived this afternoon. Erich said you wanted a Gold Satin Megapump as did Phil.

Please shoot me an email at cigarmony @ gmail.com to confirm and I will bring it with me tomorrow!

~Mark

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!
I'll be thinking of you (probably nor, actually) while I smoke my birthday smokes tomorrow up in New hampshire. Cohiba EL and a Padron 40th.