• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

I Don't know if they are going but.....

Scott1966
DaveC
Wombat
Maybe Dion?
I'm sure there are more.

I might have a buddy of mine joining us...
I'll keep you posted.

-Rob

edited to add... I really don't think Ginseng aka Wilkey will be here for this. At the LI mini-herf he was saying he wouldn't make it. Unless we made a tremendous impression on him...

stogieman said:
half full monty - Jim
Dixieland_Conjunction - BO (or Dixie is fine too)

Post away if I forgot you name and I'll update this list as it goes along...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

[snapback]281825[/snapback]​

Cheers,
Dixie

Shibumi said:

Scott1966
DaveC
Wombat
Maybe Dion?
I'm sure there are more.
[snapback]281906[/snapback]​

Thanks Jeff for the names cause I knew there were more. I'll send them a PM to see if they are coming or you all can just post and let us know. I will also send Captain B a PM as well. :cool:

Rob, can you see if you guys impressed Ginseng enough to see if he's coming as well. :D

Lastly, got it Dixie...... :D :thumbs: :p

Wilkey will be a no-show.
Parental responsibility or some lame excuse like that :sign:

-Rob

rob300c said:

-Rob
[snapback]282053[/snapback]​

Right on. Goddamn kids always getting in the way of a good cigar. ;)

If my friend Ross comes with me you can all call him Bill. He won't mind(Ross that is) :sign: !

Glad to see you'll be coming Brian (Captain B) and bringing your Ross (we can call Bill). :D

I did get 2 responses back as well, Scott1966 and Wombat have prior engagements. Wilkey (Ginseng) I'm glad someone will be staying home with their kids cause as it looks now, there will be kids running rampid with all the guests that we have attending. :p

Lastly, once this thread goes to page 5, I'll move the list foward as well to make it easier on everyone...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well I'm Confirmed. Work out all the Birthdays for that weekend. It's costing me but worth it!!!! :thumbs:

I'm located in Sussex county and willing to drive anyone in the area or on the way. I have a Suburban and can fit 9!

I'm going to see if a few of the locals here can make it.

DocRKS and loanshark this means you guys.

DG

It's good to see you'll be makin' it Chris (Diesel Grinch). DocRKS and Loanshark, let us know if you two are going to join us........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I am looking so forward to this!! Thank you so much Charlie and Tom for putting this together. I live just across the river, so if you guys need any help setting this up in any way please feel free to let me know. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Thanks a lot Eric for volunteering and if there is anything we need help with, we will ask...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie and Tom, thanks for pulling this off. Looking forward to it.

Did some searching on Priceline.com for hotel rooms and came up with New Windsor Days Inn, seems like it's the closest to stumbling distance. :laugh:

Any other suggestions? Just looking for something close by to crash....

I'm going to be trying my best to make this. If I can't make it for the duration, depending on what I have going on, I will at least try to make an appearence.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Thanks.

Eric

Does anyone even have a way of getting a hold of Dion?

slevy007

Shibumi said:

Scott1966
DaveC
Wombat
Maybe Dion?
I'm sure there are more.
[snapback]281906[/snapback]​

I'll guess he'll be there in spirit :laugh:
Too bad Wilkey is going to miss out. It looks to be like a hell of a good time.

slevy007

rob300c said:

-Rob
[snapback]282053[/snapback]​

If you stay for the duration or if you come by for a while, Eric (ELA) no problem brother, I'll add you to the list. Steve (slevy007) I'm not sure how to get a hold of Dion either, maybe Jeff or Mike will see him....... :D :thumbs: :p

The more I read about this, the more I think I'm missing big fun. I even checked into flights, hotels, the train, etc....got the wife to agree to come along....She thought it sounded like fun!

In the end, it's not going to work out...we just got back from vacation over Christmas, wife has something planned for Valentine's Weekend and whatever extra money I have, I get to spend on repairing a cracked tooth....geez, doesn't that just suck the big one.

Anyway, count me in, but in spirit only. I'll have to make a point of chilling out on that Saturday, having a smoke and a drink, maybe a steak for dinner and thinking about all the fun you guys are having without me.

Charlie throws a helluva party, don't he?

Hope it's a great time for all!

Cheers,
Joe

stogieman said:
Steve (slevy007) I'm not sure how to get a hold of Dion either, maybe Jeff or Mike will see him....... :D :thumbs: :p
[snapback]282894[/snapback]​

Mike works with him. I just see him at churchills. :p

half full monty said:
Did some searching on Priceline.com for hotel rooms and came up with New Windsor Days Inn, seems like it's the closest to stumbling distance. :laugh:

Any other suggestions? Just looking for something close by to crash....
[snapback]282796[/snapback]​
Super 8 is 75 for two occupants online.