• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

Now you all know Rob 300c is going. You know what that means, you'll have to buy twice as many raffle tickets to stand a chance of beating him at winning all the loot. The guy wins everything he gets within a hundred miles of. Good luck everyone (You'll need it with Rob around) LMAO. Someday I'll make the trip across the country to be there in person. Oh well, at least the ashtray made it.

Now you all know Rob 300c is going. You know what that means, you'll have to buy twice as many raffle tickets to stand a chance of beating him at winning all the loot. The guy wins everything he gets within a hundred miles of. Good luck everyone (You'll need it with Rob around) LMAO. Someday I'll make the trip across the country to be there in person. Oh well, at least the ashtray made it.

Thanks again for the awesome ashtrays, they are great.

Absolutely my pleasure. I wish I had the time to build a humidor to donate, possibly next year if I start soon. I'll start one asap & send it to Charlie to break it in, in the mean time. LOL.

Yeah baby, it's Quad State Herf Day, wooooooo hooooooo.............

Drive safely everyone, see you all in a few hours.

Made it here safety but break lines failed when pulling in... Ride home is going to be interesting. I guess my truck has a 4 hour driving limit... LOL

I wish I could be there, it sounds like alot of fun...well all but the part about Tall Paul in a speedo. :0

Have fun!

So jealous of the attendees. Want to try to attend next year. Enjoy your time there.

That was an awesome event... Thank you Charlie for a great day! I can't wait for next year!

Good times guys! Thanks for organizing Charlie! Great time as usual!

Awesome time today! Great to meet so many great guys and put a face to the name! Already looking forward to next year!