• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Im in as well. Thanks for putting this together Charlie

Ian is not allowed to pull ticket from the box. He keeps the grand prize ticket tapped to the side - easy to find. :laugh:

Just kiddin' Ian, much love brotha.

Just so everyone knows, it WA not the grand prize. I think that went to Jesus. Nan Hayworth pulled my ticket, lol.
I was glad Ronnie didn't pull her own ticket though. :D

My wife and I are discussing it. I'm hoping we'll be able to make it. This is the texting that went on after I first saw this thread.

005_zps9f122201-1_zpsb61e6b89.jpg

Who else could sell that many phony raffle tickets, -_-

Finally, an admission of truth....I been sayin' it for 4 dang years!

Haven't I been saying it?

I am the only seller of legitimate tickets at the QSH!

And that's why they call me....

TicketManLogo2.jpg

PS: Ronnie, with this admission of guilt from your new husband, there is a slight possibility that your marriage is a sham. I'm there for you baby!

As always I will be there Charlie , Tall Paul you can buy the tickets from me I was the other guy selling the tickets,

Ian , I think it will be a nice anniversary spending the day with all your friends , I don,t think Ronnie could be mad,

As always I will be there Charlie , Tall Paul you can buy the tickets from me I was the other guy selling the tickets,

Me and you are going to be great friends... In less you hat the Red Sox! I was the Tall guy in the Ortiz Jersey. :laugh:

Not sure what you're trying to pull here, but I've got this ticket thing under control. :p

Nice to see this moved to July. I will be attending this summer.

Did someone say PARTY am in!

I'm In Charlie..........

Thank you for all you do.........

Alright you mooks, I'm in. For every "corn" or "cow tipping" remark I hear, I shall kill you. You've been warned.