• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Alright you mooks, I'm in. For every "corn" or "cow tipping" remark I hear, I shall kill you. You've been warned.

Does this mean Tom and I will finally get to give you the Guido tour of LI? Good times....

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1358351109' post='1121263']
[quote name='MoeCizlak' timestamp='1358348125' post='1121258']Alright you mooks, I'm in. For every "corn" or "cow tipping" remark I hear, I shall kill you. You've been warned.[/quote]

What if it is a corn sample for my research?
[/quote]

No exceptions, College Boy!

Jay, line 'em up buddy. And if you know the GetOffOurIsland guy, bring him along. It's all-out war on the duckface.

Alright you mooks, I'm in. For every "corn" or "cow tipping" remark I hear, I shall kill you. You've been warned.

Does this mean Tom and I will finally get to give you the Guido tour of LI? Good times....

What's Jay doing posting in this thread...he doesn't show up for anything cigar related anymore.

"Honey, can I please have my dick tonight? I'd like to go out with the boy for a few hours and they're all bringing their dicks with them."

Oy....

What's Jay doing posting in this thread...he doesn't show up for anything cigar related anymore.

"Honey, can I please have my dick tonight? I'd like to go out with the boy for a few hours and they're all bringing their dicks with them."

Oy....

Gary, I still have my dick it's my balls she keep locked up in the safe.

I'm actively working on getting the combo for it though.

Oy....

You got that right Gary, Jay hasn't even said he's coming yet this year at all. The last time we saw Jay was at Isy's special dinner with Pepin and he wouldn't let no one smoke in his car during the ride up....... :whistling: :sign: :D

Oy....

You got that right Gary, Jay hasn't even said he's coming yet this year at all. The last time we saw Jay was at Isy's special dinner with Pepin and he wouldn't let no one smoke in his car during the ride up....... :whistling: :sign: :D

Now you've gone to far Charlie. Agreeing with midgets isn't your style... You're better than that bro... :D

I was at the blacked out QSH as well as at Schlesinger's the time Isy couldn't stay on his feet.

Count me in on this.

Now you've gone to far Charlie. Agreeing with midgets isn't your style... You're better than that bro... :D

I was at the blacked out QSH as well as at Schlesinger's the time Isy couldn't stay on his feet.

Count me in on this.

Sounds good Jay, it's always a pleasure brother...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oy....

Count me in on this.

Just wanted this post saved in case you change your mind Jason! :laugh:

Oy....

Count me in on this.

Hey Gary you need to stop the bullying we don't want to scare Jay away!!

Oy....

Count me in on this.

No worries Jesus I'll bring Christian along to protect me.

Worst case I can always step over Gary!!!!!

Oy....

Count me in on this.

When CAN Isy stay on his feet? Does anyone remember the pink nail polish incident at my house? -_-

Careful Clint...things are a little differant in this neck of the woods.
imagesCA24O1VE_zpsa6442467.jpg

Oy....

I was thinking about going... but with all you guys playing with your dicks, now I know why Clint is making the trip out.

:p

Charlie, count me in. I may be +1. My cousin, who garduated West Point, is supposed to be moving back to the east coast around that time and wanted to attend. Waiting to hear back from him.

Oy....

Count me in on this.

No worries Jesus I'll bring Christian along to protect me.

Worst case I can always step over Gary!!!!!

Hey now...watch what you're saying!

If you try and step over me, I'll be sure to hit you in the nut sack with one of my stilts!

Oh, that's right, I'd have to whack at your wife's purse to hit you in the balls.

Careful Clint...things are a little differant in this neck of the woods.
imagesCA24O1VE_zpsa6442467.jpg

You damned well better drag ass down to this. I'll show you what we do with the cobs once we shuck the corn off. :D

I'm pretty sure I have to get a skin tag removed that weekend...

And these guys are busting my balls.... :rolleyes: :D

This is already shaping up to be another unique experience...wrapped around cigars, booze, food, and good friends!

This year we have to have an area for the CP guys to all sit together.

I'll start stock piling the single malts now ;)

It already sucks that it's 6 months away...can't wait! Great idea to start the thread earlier this year Charlie :thumbs: