• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

I am all booked and ready to go. Charlie, I am just waiting for my Jersey crew to confirm this week I will mail the check to you early next week.

Bonus, I will be traveling with my dear twin cities crew, simmsboard :thumbs: Please make sure that we show him a nice welcome. BTW he's a Red Sox fan! :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

At least I'll be there to keep another Sox fan company. :D

I am all booked and ready to go. Charlie, I am just waiting for my Jersey crew to confirm this week I will mail the check to you early next week.

Bonus, I will be traveling with my dear twin cities crew, simmsboard :thumbs: Please make sure that we show him a nice welcome. BTW he's a Red Sox fan! :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

At least I'll be there to keep another Sox fan company. :D

We'll make sure that there's a porta potty out back so you two have somewhere to go........ :D :sign: :p

He'll have plenty of good company from that side of the fence. :cool:

He'll have plenty of good company from that side of the fence. :cool:

Most certainly. Count me as one more!

Good morning all, I wanted to post the charity who to make the check out to as I get one or two PMs a day inquiring about it which is no problem. Please make the out to:

Army Soldier & Family Readiness Donations SM NAFI.

Send it to me as I am consolidating them and doing a weekly drop off to the money ladies at the Warrior Transition Unit. Here is my address for your use:

Charlie Baranyai
129 Main St
Unit C-12
Cornwall, NY 12518

I hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk with you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

As always I can pick "city folk" up at the Croton Harmon train station and drive them the rest of the way. I will have three seats available...Croton is on the Hudson line and there are trains running at least every hour from Grand Central.
PS. Dave LMK by PM iffin' you needs a ride...
Just a reminder to the folks that are starting out in NYC...Atlasm iffin' you need a ride LMK...

Hey Charlie.

Do you know if it is possible to use PP to send our donation?
Just wondering...
Would greatly simplify things on my end.

Thanks meng!

-Rob

As always I can pick "city folk" up at the Croton Harmon train station and drive them the rest of the way. I will have three seats available...Croton is on the Hudson line and there are trains running at least every hour from Grand Central.
PS. Dave LMK by PM iffin' you needs a ride...
Just a reminder to the folks that are starting out in NYC...Atlasm iffin' you need a ride LMK...

Thanks for offerring Ralph and you may want to send Larry (Atlasm) a PM as well....... :thumbs:

Hey Charlie.

Do you know if it is possible to use PP to send our donation?
Just wondering...
Would greatly simplify things on my end.

Thanks meng!

-Rob

PP is kinda of tough Rob as it's a goverment accounting system and I don't think they are set up for it. You could probably go down to your local post office and get a money order for a buck and send it that way........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Pm sent, but I think I might of called Larry Jeerry by mistake...anyway you know who you are...

Thanks Charlie, just waiting to hear back from my buddy for comfirmation...you 'da best bro'!!!

I thought I'd mention that you will have a chance to win one of my ashtrays at the quad state herf. I can't be there to join you all but I have been offered the opportunity to donate one for someone to win. I'm building it right now. I really wish I could join you all. Good luck to everyone. I hope you enjoy. :thumbs:

Bill, from what we have seen of your works of art, I can hardly wait to see this baby. We know that the lucky winner of this baby will be in total awe and will have a one of a kind piece forever. Thank you very much Bill for supporting this great "Cause" and hopefully next year for Quad State Herf V you maybe able to join us........ :) :thumbs: :cool: