• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rays vs. Sox

gregor22

Woof!
Not saying a premium fiver, just no dog rockets. Plenty of good sticks out there in the $6-$10 range.

I'm taking the Rays. Anyone?

You're on Greg. Easiest fiver I've ever won. You must be feeling generous my friend. :whistling:

I knew if I went trolling, I'd catch something. :laugh:

You win, I'll send your sticks back from your contest that I won. :whistling: :laugh:

Best thing is, you already have my addy!

Brian,

I sent a PM to MiamiPadronSmoker for you, 'cause I know he wanted in on a fiver. If he doesn't take it, I'll take you on as well.

* well that was fast, he's going to send you a PM.

I'm in if you wanna take another? (and of course I'll take the Boston Red Sox).

According to Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson of the White Sux, the White Sux are the good guys. :sign:

I really hate listening to those homers and only do it if I have to.

According to Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson of the White Sux, the White Sux are the good guys. :sign:

I really hate listening to those homers and only do it if I have to.
The Hawk was a great first baseman for the Red Sox. I'd buy him a drink any day.

Doc.

Mike Timlin is one of my favorite Red Sox players.

Thank goodness for him, otherwise I'd be getting those White Owl Grapes ready to go out. :laugh:

Thank goodness for him, otherwise I'd be getting those White Owl Grapes ready to go out. :laugh:

Good Guys 1
Bad Guys 1

Mike Timlin should be euthanized.

Wasn't really paying too much attention to the game until they showed him warming up. I knew I had the win.

Good Guys 1
Bad Guys 1

Mike Timlin should be euthanized. I agree. And it should be done slowly.

Wasn't really paying too much attention to the game until they showed him warming up. I knew I had the win. Ah, man! I knew it too. That jackass' name is banned from my house. No one ever says the M.T. name if they don't expect to start walking with a limp. :sign: