• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rays vs. Sox

WOOOOOHHHHH Game 7 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D GO SOX. :thumbs: :thumbs: Great game! ;)

Good Guys 3
Bad Guys 3

It doesn't get any better than this!!!

GO SOX

I hate to jack this now on such a great thread but how's the move going Joe, ya know you are breaking my heart by leaving Ma, now I won't have a place to stay when I go back home this X-Mas. :laugh:

Is this really happening? Love it! Sam, you must be loving it.
Good luck on Sunday to both teams and go playoffs and Phillies!

Henry

I am really looking forward to a Phil/Boston World Series, I have a brother-in-law thats a Phillies fan and that would be great fun. We love to watch games together as it is, that would be icing on the cake if it happens.

Sam

Appearantly the reports of the Red Sox death have been greatly exaggerated. The Rays look shellshocked at this point, I can't see Boston losing game 7.

Red Sox vs Phillies would be great. Two out the three rudest fans in the nation going at each other. Wasn't it Eagles' fans that booed Santa Clause? :rolleyes:

Doc.

Red Sox vs Phillies would be great. Two out the three rudest fans in the nation going at each other. Wasn't it Eagles' fans that booed Santa Clause? :roll eyes:

Doc.
WHY WOULD WE BOO SANTA CLAUS!>!>?!?! LOL It was just some snowballs thrown. ;)
Philly fans are intense but nothing compared to those Dodger fans. I heard they make even us look tame.
I actually would rather face the Sox for the prestige. Just seems like a more memorable match up. Only negative is Boston win = way higher ticket prices.
Well hope everyone enjoys the game today and go RaySox.
Have a great weekend everyone.

I am SOOOOOO a Phillies fan for the World Series now. Henry I am all in with you on this, but it was a great series, even though, well....ahh forget it.

Brian,

I sent a PM to MiamiPadronSmoker for you, 'cause I know he wanted in on a fiver. If he doesn't take it, I'll take you on as well.

* well that was fast, he's going to send you a PM.
Greg
Miami got me on this series. In the post after yours in the thread he said he had me.

Sorry if there was any confusion

Brian

I am SOOOOOO a Phillies fan for the World Series now. Henry I am all in with you on this, but it was a great series, even though, well....ahh forget it.
Me too. But I was stationed there. The Phillies were so bad then that they let us in for free with our green ID cards. I guess I owe them for the free entertainment.

Doc.

I was getting ready to box my sticks up after games 1 and 6. :whistling: I didn't think the Rays would pull it off. :thumbs:

I was getting ready to box my sticks up after games 1 and 6. :whistling: I didn't think the Rays would pull it off. :thumbs:

I didn't even think about it. No way the Sox were gonna blow a game 7. Guess I was wrong. ???

I figured Garza would blow up, he was a total head case when he pitched for the Twins. Bartlett did try to give it away again last night, though.

I tried to find the freshest strawberry WOs available... sorry for the delay. :thumbs:

That game 7 was intense. Garza pitched one hell of a game. The rays deserved that win, no question.

"Well... there's always next year." (the all-too-familiar Red Sox mantra).