• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

REAL OR NOT SO REAL THAT IS THE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enerjay

HAY GUYS TELL ME IF TH
IMG_3025.jpg
IS LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL...AND TIPS
Acopy.jpg

Dude,

If you were given the Habanos sticker and warranty seal separate from the box, you needn't even be asking this question.

Post pics of the box code.

Wilkey

Dude,

If you were given the Habanos sticker and warranty seal separate from the box, you needn't even be asking this question.

Post pics of the box code.

Wilkey

Ok... I will get the info and post it this weekend they are stored in my uncles humidor
cgo0092l.jpg

sorry guys REALLLLLLY

Please don't post that kind of stuff in random threads. Some of us browse the board while at work and need the NSFW warning.

yeah seriously. Thanks for nip slip. :angry:

Montecristo "A" size cigars come in the cardboard outer box with the habanos sticker and seal affixed to that. That box shouldn't have a code stamped on it from my recollection as it is on the outer box.

I would guess they came from Eastern Europe. Let me know if I'm correct.

I guess a guy who works with this one dude that has a sister who is roommates with a girl who cleans the floor in one of the Cuban factories.

I guess a guy who works with this one dude that has a sister who is roommates with a girl who cleans the floor in one of the Cuban factories.

NOPE OK this guy is a true Bahaiman..He has a wife in Cuba one in the DR. and one in the Bahamas on nassue.....and do you know the reason for all of this, this way he has citizen ship.. and yes I saw the pass port..... my guess is he is the kind of guy not too many people would trust....kind of shady, but hay after smoking cigars with him ever day for a week I said why not...gonz is my first newbie trade, so after the trade is over, I'm sending him one.....stay tuned...is he just a sucker...

NOPE OK this guy is a true Bahaiman..He has a wife in Cuba one in the DR. and one in the Bahamas on nassue.....and do you know the reason for all of this, this way he has citizen ship.. and yes I saw the pass port..... my guess is he is the kind of guy not too many people would trust....kind of shady, but hay after smoking cigars with him ever day for a week I said why not...gonz is my first newbie trade, so after the trade is over, I'm sending him one.....stay tuned...is he just a sucker...

Please take a bit more time while posting to make complete sentences, and coherent thoughts. This hurt my head to read, and it reflects poorly on the BB as a whole.

Brandon

Please don't post that kind of stuff in random threads. Some of us browse the board while at work and need the NSFW warning.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe you shouldn't be browsing the board while you're supposed to be working? ???

If someone's post does not violate board policy then I really don't care if it gets you in trouble at work.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe you shouldn't be browsing the board while you're supposed to be working? ???

If someone's post does not violate board policy then I really don't care if it gets you in trouble at work.
I am free to browse while at work although a picture of a naked girl shooting fire out of her ass may be an issue if someone came by. Besides as far as I know it is a common courtesy to post "NSFW" if your post is of questionable content. Thanks for the input CC, always appreciated.

I am free to browse while at work although a picture of a naked girl shooting fire out of her ass may be an issue if someone came by. Besides as far as I know it is a common courtesy to post "NSFW" if your post is of questionable content. Thanks for the input CC, always appreciated.

True... this a common courtesy and not only for work purposes . I have two sons and try to avoid this type of content when they are in the room.

:)

Am I missing something? All I see is a picture of Monti's. I have noticed lately I am not seeing some of the pictures posted. Anyone know what's up. I use Firefox...

Brandon

Am I missing something? All I see is a picture of Monti's. I have noticed lately I am not seeing some of the pictures posted. Anyone know what's up. I use Firefox...

Brandon
Nope you aren't missing anything, enerjay quickly changed it.

Gee Bill, we love you too!

edit to add: thanks enerjay for removing the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.