• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Really big men you have on this board

:sign: :sign: :sign:

3.gif

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I dunno.......

Maybe Bigmac is now whopper??
whopper boy
I think you are giving BM too much credit there. That fellow is waay to friendly to be BM. He isn't waiting in anticipation to contradict everyone. Nor is he projecting his persecution complex.

-Matt-

The vanquished are often silent, fallaciously so.
He'll be back. He can't help himself. (read that any way you'd like)

NA

SamClemmons said:
The vanquished are often silent, fallaciously so.
He'll be back. He can't help himself. (read that any way you'd like)

NA
Neal is talking about my fallus again! :love:

BigWac is too busy reading my board right now....

He and his "employees" are trying to figure out why they can't post as guests....LOL

I show CP to my wife once in a while..........and she thinks we're all sort of infantile, but when she reads BigMac's stuff................she starts laughing. We have smoked 3 cigars together this week.

Keep it up BigMac, my wife and I are getting quality time out of it :p

My favorite part is the 'my employees really understand me' part. When was the last time any employee told their boss that he was a blow hard and was full of $h1t, AND KEPT THEIR JOB. Of course your minions are going to take your side you frikkin' idiot.

Refer to Management 101 - page 1. It reads:

If their lips are moving, they are lying.

BM, don't sit there anonymously (aledgedly...........'it was a co-worker') at your keyboard and think for one minute that anybody you have engaged here at CP (and especially if they belong to cigarsnobs) is going to all of a sudden apologize and agree with you. You are living in la-la land (well, Georgia kind of says it all) and are not really in touch with the rest of the world. Grow up.

After being outed errrrrrrrr called out here, you get defensive and play the 'I know you are, but what am I' card. Get real. People come here not just to blindly hack away on their computers. They come here to hopefully find some resemblance of mature conversation. And when that is lacking, mindless drivel and unabated mischief will do just fine.

You are just pissed that YOU are plan B. Get over it. Some things are laughable, and some things are humerous, but you are just plain funny. So go back to whatever business it is you run (aledgedly).................and continue showing your employees CP posts about you...........I'm sure they need a good laugh too!!

By far some of the best entertainment yet!!

M. Gipson

Leebo8-9-8 said:
BigWac is too busy reading my board right now....

He and his "employees" are trying to figure out why they can't post as guests....LOL
Not hardly, if I wanted to post on your site I wouldnt hesitate.

I don't like any of you homos.. now can we move along on this big mac drama?? I wanna start picking on PB again.....
weasel-vi.gif

gawntrail said:
I show CP to my wife once in a while..........and she thinks we're all sort of infantile, but when she reads BigMac's stuff................she starts laughing. We have smoked 3 cigars together this week.

My favorite part is the 'my employees really understand me' part. When was the last time any employee told their boss that he was a blow hard and was full of $h1t, AND KEPT THEIR JOB. Of course your minions are going to take your side you frikkin' idiot.

BM, don't sit there anonymously (aledgedly...........'it was a co-worker') at your keyboard and think for one minute that anybody you have engaged here at CP (and especially if they belong to cigarsnobs) is going to all of a sudden apologize and agree with you. You are living in la-la land (well, Georgia kind of says it all) and are not really in touch with the rest of the world. Grow up.

After being outed errrrrrrrr called out here, you get defensive and play the 'I know you are, but what am I' card. Get real. People come here not just to blindly hack away on their computers. They come here to hopefully find some resemblance of mature conversation. And when that is lacking, mindless drivel and unabated mischief will do just fine.

You are just pissed that YOU are plan B. Get over it. Some things are laughable, and some things are humerous, but you are just plain funny. So go back to whatever business it is you run (aledgedly).................and continue showing your employees CP posts about you...........I'm sure they need a good laugh too!!

M. Gipson
Glad you and your wife are getting a kick out of it.
You know something it is really sad that it is a concept out of the realm of possibility, in your world, that there could be employees that really LIKE their boss. Like I have said before you guys dont know me you are sounding like Kerry screaming about the missing explosives and then it comes to light that his publicist admits he doesnt know the facts of the story. One of my employees is my wife and she too is getting a kick out of this, my other employees are good friends we go to lunch and dinner together and we do things on the weekend together, but maybe "friendship" to you guys is the people who will let you guys kick them around without saying anything back I dont know. Do you own a business?? If not then what exactly makes you an expert on the subject?? I worked in this business right out of high school and worked my way up to OWNER I think I did pretty well and I think my knowledge of business is proven, how about yours??
I never sit here anonymously your alegation is wrong(another one) and I dont expect an appology from anyone other than the one who gave it to me already. I really dont know what the georgia comment is supposed to prove (although it does show your character). As for the rest of your post is is just Blah Blah Blah because first thing is I am not pissed, second all your rant means NOTHING to me because YOU REALLY DONT KNOW ME, if you did you would know better. ;)

bigmac said:
I worked in this business right out of high school and worked my way up to OWNER I think I did pretty well and I think my knowledge of business is proven, how about yours??
Just for my own edification, who owned the business before you? Since you worked your way up was the business given to you or did you have to buy out the original owner?

AVB said:
bigmac said:
I worked in this business right out of high school and worked my way up to OWNER I think I did pretty well and I think my knowledge of business is proven, how about yours??
Just for my own edification, who owned the business before you? Since you worked your way up was the business given to you or did you have to buy out the original owner?
I think you have to buy McDonalds franchises :sign:

Soooo.... ya gotta PAY your wife too. I am decidedly unsurprised again.

Told you he'd be back. He just can't help himself.

NA

bigmac said:
gawntrail said:

M. Gipson
Glad you and your wife are getting a kick out of it.
You know something it is really sad that it is a concept out of the realm of possibility, in your world, that there could be employees that really LIKE their boss. Like I have said before you guys dont know me you are sounding like Kerry screaming about the missing explosives and then it comes to light that his publicist admits he doesnt know the facts of the story. One of my employees is my wife and she too is getting a kick out of this, my other employees are good friends we go to lunch and dinner together and we do things on the weekend together, but maybe "friendship" to you guys is the people who will let you guys kick them around without saying anything back I dont know. Do you own a business?? If not then what exactly makes you an expert on the subject?? I worked in this business right out of high school and worked my way up to OWNER I think I did pretty well and I think my knowledge of business is proven, how about yours??
I never sit here anonymously your alegation is wrong(another one) and I dont expect an appology from anyone other than the one who gave it to me already. I really dont know what the georgia comment is supposed to prove (although it does show your character). As for the rest of your post is is just Blah Blah Blah because first thing is I am not pissed, second all your rant means NOTHING to me because YOU REALLY DONT KNOW ME, if you did you would know better. ;)
First of all, I didn't say employees don't like their bosses, nor did I aledge your employees didn't like you. I said ".:............oh forget it. Semantics anyway.....

I did run my own business for 8 years. I sold off parts of it, trained others to do what I did, and plain dropped some of my accounts. I am now a teacher. I enjoy it because I get more time to spend with my family.

Of the 8 years I was in business for myself:

#1 - Gross = $145K; Net = $82.5K

#2 - Gross = $215K; Net = $138K

#3 - Gross = $1.6M; Net = $385K

#4-#8 Gross = $900K-$4.2M; Net = $275K-$675K

I consider myself fairly successful too. I could probably step into a variety of lines of work and probably knock out a decent living. But, while I was making good money, the brains of the operation (my wife) invested well. So, I don't have to keep on making that kind of money. I was also in a business that was growing , but profits were shrinking. Over regulation doesn't help either.

But, I digress......

You quickly become defensive when anyone is the slightest bit challenging. Whatever helps you through the days. I just happen to find it entertaining.

But, the novelty is starting to wear off...........

My crack on Georgia was tongue in cheek..........a little rib for those that live there....I'm not sure if that exposes my character or not. But if you are judging my character on that alone............so be it.

This dialogue is taking up too much space and too much time.

Later DUDE.

M. Gipson

EDIT: Sh!t, I'm too late :lookup: <sigh>

Please don't get in a pissing contest with gwantrail about business successes.

Dixie