• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

My local had a clearance on their seasonal selection... here's what i scored...
DSC_0182.jpg

Oh... And a sixer of 2008 Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

I really liked the Sierra Nevada Celebration, and the Rouge Santa's Private Reserve. Is there a rule of thumb in terms of season when these types of beers should not be poured? ???

Adrian

I may need some help drinking it so if you are ever in the neighborhood :whistling:

Hey smelly, if you ever want just send your shopping list and I would be more then happy to ship it out to you.

I may need some help drinking it so if you are ever in the neighborhood :whistling:

Mike,

As far as I am concerned all of So Cal is my neighborhood, so it may be sooner than later. :thumbs: BTW I have had some recon work done at that new Bev Mo out your way and I hear there is some good sh*t to be had there.

I really liked the Sierra Nevada Celebration, and the Rouge Santa's Private Reserve. Is there a rule of thumb in terms of season when these types of beers should not be poured? ???

Adrian

Do you mean for example, winter releases should be drank during the winter Adrian? I suppose some people might say yes, and there is something to be said for a nice, big beer when it's cold out, and a crisp, refreshing beer when it's hot out, but I personally find myself drinking big beers all year round because that's what I enjoy the most.

Mike,

As far as I am concerned all of So Cal is my neighborhood, so it may be sooner than later. :thumbs: BTW I have had some recon work done at that new Bev Mo out your way and I hear there is some good sh*t to be had there.

Adrian

Anytime brother! :thumbs:

Oh and yeah the BevMo in Canoga Park has cases of Stone Anni XI and Bigfoot, they are also suppose to get Stones 2008 Old Guardian in soon too

Are any of you guys registered on BA? what are you sig names? Can't miss mine MASPuros!

Accumulation of a weeks purchase, topped off by a trip to see Indyrob, then the bastige takes me to a beer store.

gallery_3387_8_10859.jpg

OK that's enough to last me a little while, I cracked a Abyss last weekend, and OMFG !!! that is some GOOD SH%T

Grabbed a four pack of Bernardus 12 the other day, and I've drunk half of it. Absolutely amazing beer! If you like sweet, fruity, rich beer, get some. Now. :thumbs:

Been on a bit of a bender the last couple weeks, and picked these up thanks to some fine CP brothers! :thumbs:

IMG_0740.jpg

My budget is now officially beyond shot. :laugh:

Been on a bit of a bender the last couple weeks, and picked these up thanks to some fine CP brothers! :thumbs:

My budget is now officially beyond shot. :laugh:
Justin, if you like Dog Fish Head, have you had the 60, 90, or *gasp!* 120 minute IPAs?

I picked up a sixer of this last night...this is one of my favorite stouts. I really want to try that Abyss...haven't been able to find it locally yet.

mackeson.JPG