• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP my little friend

I'm very, very sorry to hear this, Tom. I know that your dogs' are a big part of your family, as are ours and when they die, it can leave a pretty big hole.

RIP, Rosie. I'm sure that she had a wonderful life and your memories will live forever.

/Lou

Tom - Very sorry for your loss. It's amazing how dogs quickly become part of the family, and can mean so much. It's always difficult losing a friend...

Sorry to hear, BBS. I remember when my dog passed, I was absolutely heartbroken. RIP Rosie!

Run free forever, Rosie. So sorry for your loss, Tom.

We can reach no higher in life, than to be the people our dogs think we are.

~Boar

Aw, suck. Little Rosie was a sweetie.... Mary will be heartbroken as they hit it off pretty good.

Sorry to hear that, Buddy.... hope you're holding up. I know I'll be a basket case when I lose either of my cigar buddies.

Sorry for your loss Tom! But I bet that was a great 15 years!

Sorry for your loss, Tom.
I went through this 2 months ago with my 6 year old mutt,(kidney failure). I broke my heart.
My condolences.

Bill

Sorry about your loss Tom...

My family went through this a couple weeks ago. We lost our 13 year old mini dachshund. She was having the same issues as your little smoking friend.

My condolences BBS.

I never understood why people felt so attached to their pets, until I got a dog myself. I get it now.

RIP Rosie.

I'm sorry to hear this, Tom. May Rosie R.I.P. My thoughts are with you.

Tough to lose a member of the family....

FOUR FEET

I have done mostly what men do,
And pushed it out of my mind;
But I can't forget, if I wanted to,
Four-Feet trotting behind.

Day after day, the whole day through--
Wherever my road inclined--
Four-Feet said, 'I am coming with you!'
And trotted along behind.

Now I must go by some other round--
Which I shall never find--
Some where that does not carry the sound
Of Four-Feet trotting behind.

--- Rudyard Kipling ---

RIP Rosie :( Sorry for your loss, BBS.

Once again Tom, I'm sorry for your loss. RIP little Rosie with the great big heart.

she was a cute little thing sorry for your loss

She'll be at Rainbow Bridge, waiting for you.

Doc.

Sorry to hear about Rosie but it sounds like she had a great life. I understand about having a little smoking buddy. Patches is my little buddy down here and hopefully have many more years to enjoy a cigar with him. Long as he stops trying to steal my Opus X and JO cigars. :laugh: