• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SamClemmons Classics

emodx said:
blair said:
"Hey that's my picture you can't have my picture because... well... you can't, it's mine and I don't want you to and you can't have it. Give it back. That's my picture and I don't want you to have my picture and it's my picture and I can proove it's my picture cause it's still in my camera so REMOVE IT OR DIE"

here
[snapback]152263[/snapback]​
Yeah, but the rest of the post is even better. The fat man sitting in front of the computer is classic!
[snapback]152290[/snapback]​

LMAO!! You're right, that part is funny. I almost posted the whole thing. I should have. Here:

"Oh puhhlease. Everybody was giving you the business for grins and then PB posted you and Fidel... which was a classic I might add (sorry PB but you were on top of your game for once but rest assured the beat down will continue soon) and you went all, "Hey that's my picture you can't have my picture because... well... you can't, it's mine and I don't want you to and you can't have it. Give it back. That's my picture and I don't want you to have my picture and it's my picture and I can proove it's my picture cause it's still in my camera so REMOVE IT OR DIE.
Which of course brought to mind an instance of the United States and a third world country. Qadaffy... Qaducky uh no ... ah Qadaffi yeah Qadaffi that sounds right where this turban headed mook tried the... "This is the line of death", thing and, "If you cross this line you die", thing and, "I won't capitulate. I... What? Jets? Fighter Jets? Dropping Bombs?" Oh $hit... run away run away. Whewh. It's over? Good. Okay, new line. This is the line of death. You cross this line..." well you get the picture. Then you went off again with the "It's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine, schtick. Which of course gave me an image of some old balding guy sitting in the dark with a drop of sweat hanging from the end of his nose and a huge vein bulging in his forehead muttering, "I won't, You can't, I will, You dirty, Oh that was low, I'm just, you aren't, give it back, THAT's IT. I'm telling my lawyer!"

Another classic, in the chat room....

19:39:19 [ratbastd] Ya know, four or five of you together make for a passably smart guy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The saga continues......

-PETA - Mercedes-Benz thread

IDIOTS! They're slaughtered for steaks, chops, ribs, and roasts.....
the seats and interiors are ancillary... er... serendipity... er... just a bonus.

We should start harvesting PETA members... but then we'd be dealing with IDEA...
Imbeciles Defending Ethical Airbags.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hex, ya may want to consider who yer taking to task here, a guy that's been around and looks out for the welfare of his bruddahs or a couple a newbs.
Banning people and deleting posts is the surest way to point this place into a death spiral... it doesn't work. Cigarweekly has a "no negative" policy and it has ended up protecting scumbags and profiteers with no remedy. Guys can go on there and line their pockets by overcharging and using slight of hand and if someone posts a warning it disappears.
You will always have guys on here that don't get along and you really have no choice but to let them "not" get along.

Besides, it's pretty entertaining reading. You'll find the "pissin' contest" threads will load up with every member of the board.

CC is a good guy, those other fellers... who knows... who cares?

NA

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=2749#post2749

Oh man. Banned at that other site... LMAO...

I was banned there. Wanna see why? No? I'll show ya anyway...
Here is the post that got me banned:
by samclemmons:
"Cool with me. Next time someone notices a known ripoff artist on your site... we'll keep it to ourselves a let you learn the hard way."

Then the big headed, blowhard, smiley head dude banned me.

I'm actually quite proud of this ban but, geez, nobody with a brain would take it seriously.

NA

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=2898#post2898

I present to you.....an instant classic.........

SamClemmons said:
KayakinBoy said:
It reads:

New to CP? Come on in and introduce yourself. This forum is for general discussion on most any topic. Please refrain from discussing politics and other "touchy" subjects, and they tend to cause flame wars.

Now let's talk about something uplifting...
[snapback]198875[/snapback]​

I'm "uplifting" a finger... guess which one KB.

NA
[snapback]198930[/snapback]​

We should catalog these..... :thumbs:

Of course, that's my opinion and you may well be much worse than I believe.

You did know better jackass. Your thread is titled, "I'm going to be controversial here and ask, your opinion." Now you decide to be disingenuous and say you didn't intend... blah blah blah. You got just what you were looking for and here's my opinion since you asked for it.
I think you're a grasping little $hit. I think you are now backpeddling and lying to take the heat off. I think this is the same lousy crap you've been doing since you got here, shooting off your mouth and being an ass. I think you are a hopeless loser that seeks to gain attention on a bulletin board. I don't think you are sorry at all. I know you've shown the new guys what a lowlife, lowbrow, scumbag you can be. Of course, that's my opinion and you may well be much worse than I believe. Thanks for asking.

NA

LMAO

Lumpy earned every bit of that one....CP's newest dip****!

If any of you fellers didn't know that "hereshortly" was and is, in fact, Barney aka servebig you just weren't paying attention. However, if you were paying attention and still didn't know, well, there's always barber college.

NA

barber college indeed.......TFF!

The Scumbag List

A couple years ago Bill was a real nice guy, ya know, laid back and never mixing it up with anybody... I dunno what happened. Somewhere along the line he quit having fun bustin' on guys and took it all serious. That serious shizz is sooooo yesterday.

NA

No no no PB. I was there, I saw what you did, saw it with my own two eyes. So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you been, it's all just a pack of lies.

NA

You denied you were Mike's Cigars. You lied.

Ya can't unchop that tree.

NA

And one of my ABSOLUTE favorites!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing for OX. Ya might want to leave the deeper thought to those of us who are properly equiped. Ya can't fight a fire with a pool cue.

NA

An excellent example of SamClemmons humor...

A popular Des Moines Barber shop had a new robotic barber installed.

A fellow came in for a haircut. As the robot began to cut his hair it asked him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replied, "130."

So the robot proceeded to make conversation
about physics, astronomy, investments, insurance, and so on. The man listened intently and said, "This is really cool."

Later, another gent came in for a haircut and the robot asked him as it began the haircut, "What's your IQ?"

The man responded, "100."

So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on. The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is really cool."
Later on, a third guy came in to the barber shop. As with the others, the robot barber asked him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replied, "70."

The robot then said, "So, I understand you Democrats are really excited about Hillary running for president?"

Allofus123 said:
We should catalog these..... :thumbs:

Of course, that's my opinion and you may well be much worse than I believe.

You did know better jackass. Your thread is titled, "I'm going to be controversial here and ask, your opinion." Now you decide to be disingenuous and say you didn't intend... blah blah blah. You got just what you were looking for and here's my opinion since you asked for it.
I think you're a grasping little $hit. I think you are now backpeddling and lying to take the heat off. I think this is the same lousy crap you've been doing since you got here, shooting off your mouth and being an ass. I think you are a hopeless loser that seeks to gain attention on a bulletin board. I don't think you are sorry at all. I know you've shown the new guys what a lowlife, lowbrow, scumbag you can be. Of course, that's my opinion and you may well be much worse than I believe. Thanks for asking.

NA

[snapback]199335[/snapback]​

I dunno who's talking to who here but whew, I'm glad it's not me this still smoking gun is pointed at...

Hell, do I wish CC didn't curse so much and be more clever? Absolutely.
I wish he was smarter too but hey, you play the cards you're dealt.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=11230#post11230

I knew a stupid woman once and she had a favorite saying which is appropriate here. "Never wrestle a pig, you'll just get dirty and the pig likes it."

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=11198#post11198

Who could forget this one...

See? There you go again. Just shut up already. If you had apologized and I found it to be sincere I would have battled these bastards on your behalf. I never liked 'em anyway and they're afraid of me.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=10906#post10906

Well geez, the question was sufficiently vague as to preclude a negative reply. Let's not get prudence mixed up with stupid.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=10902#post10902

Conversations with SFG75...

Here's some business that hasn't been taken care of....

Why do you strike me as an insufferable, know-it-all blowhard with a chip on his shoulder?
Why do you have a huge, swollen head with no reason for it to have gotten that way?
Why is your super inflated opinion of yourself so different than the opinions of the people who know you?
Where did you get your "Master's" degree? or are you lying about that as I suspect?

Just curious... really.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php...10860#post10860

SamClemmons said:
Good. Glad we got that cleared up. Tonydogs is not a stand up guy and will not own up to mistakes he makes. Tonydogs is not a whiney little biatch but plays one on the internet. Tonydogs thinks he's gonna post and hang out here without problems. Tonydogs is dreamin'.

NA
[snapback]218571[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Link