• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SamClemmons Classics

Kenny's right, that thread is FULL of classics but this is by far and away my favorite:

SamClemmons said:
TonyDogs said:
One thing is talking some trash but watch were you step.
Tonydogs
[snapback]218575[/snapback]​
Watch where I step? Buwahahahahaha. No problem, I'll put some newspapers down for ya.
NA
[snapback]218674[/snapback]​

LINKY

Ok - I'll take the heat for topping this one...it's just funny!!!

Just as well post some recent stuff:

Let's chill on the name calling guys. If you're going to question a guy's character at least be clever about it. It's much more effective to leave a malcontent wondering if he's just been insulted.

Link

QUOTE(Belicoso_Fino @ Aug 16 2007, 06:15 PM) *

Neal, I have not once come hee and told you to run your house.

Puddle? I'll take my puddle over anything you've got here.

At least in my puddle we have cigar content. The best thning you've got here is this thread.

QUOTE(SamClemmons @ Aug 16 2007, 06:37 PM)

This ain't my house and I didn't tell you how to run your board. My opinions are considered and generally well respected. I can't help being right, it just comes naturally.

I don't think attempting to insult a "cigar board" is gonna leave the lasting impression you're going for. It's like kicking the fender after you run your car into a tree... it's a fucking car, hello.

Cigarpass is where I hang out.

CLICK HERE

Holy Crap!! I sat here and read all the rules for every forum, and I totally missed that 4 month thing. Last thing I want is to screw anything up around here. My apologies for this thread. Mods, feel free to delete it. Again, my apologies for the transgression.

There ain't no "mods", just a bunch of e-thugs with time on their hands.

NA

LINKY

Are there any others out there we missed?

I thought this was pretty good.

Oh puhlease. My wife cooks dinner for me every night and breakfast on the weekends. "Oh my" you say, "what a lucky guy" you continue. "It ain't like that" say I. It's insidious I tell you. She is a world class bad cook and I mean the absolute worst. See? She does it just to dare me to say something about it or, God forbid, not eat it. I'm over there fangin' down the most atrocious and revolting fare ever to be ruined on the stove and she's watching with that venomous little sneer on her face, poised and coiled and mentally working out her 2 hour speach about how ungrateful I am mostly to ruin and use up my cigar and reading time. Aaaand she's like, ubber successful and obscenely compensated and she only did THAT to rub my nose in it. So don't come to me with your silly "old bat nurse" schtick. Hah! Did I mention she's hot too? That's right, and won't give me no action neither. Don't bother people that have real problems Doc.

NA

Doc.

This is a great line:

LINKY

Excerpt:

So... you were trying to handle it like an adult? Try a smarter adult next time. Your reasoning and logic are flawed to the point of comedy. You should probably leave the heavy lifting to someone capable.

NA