• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

Number 41, Highland park 19 yo Hart Brothers Bottling is done and posted.

Number 94, The Peat Monster by Comapss Box is done and reviewed

#45 is done and reviewed, Scapa 12 yo Scotch.

#53 is done and reviewed. The Famous Grouse Malt Whisky.

#51 Cragganmore 12 Scotch is done and reviewed.

Number 46 is done and posted. Talisker 18 yo Scotch from the Isle of Skye.

#46 is done and reviewed. Aberlour a'bunadh

A new bourbon review is now posted - 1792 Ridgemont Reserve.

Sorry, but #51 isn't available as I've already done that one. At the top of the thread you'll see the numbers that haven't been picked yet.

nhcigarfan said:
I'm going with 51, drinking The dalmore 12 and watching the pats on opening day.
[snapback]223291[/snapback]​

Number 49 is done and posted: The Balvenie 21 yo PortWood

AVB said:
Number 49 is done and posted: The Balvenie 21 yo PortWood
[snapback]227226[/snapback]​
I don't see Oban 14 or did I miss it if its not on your list you are a heathen. If it is my reading skills please forgive me. :whistling: And when do we get the picture of her when she moves the cigar so she doesn't burn her hair?

If you didn't see it then I haven't gotten around to reviewing it, the list is just the ones I've done so far. You can be sure I do have one and that it will get reviewed sometime in the future. Until then you'll just have to satisfy yourself with some malts you may not know as well. ;)

Baron Porthos said:
I don't see Oban 14 or did I miss it if its not on your list you are a heathen. If it is my reading skills please forgive me. :whistling: And when do we get the picture of her when she moves the cigar so she doesn't burn her hair?
[snapback]229424[/snapback]​

any chance you might do a Booker's review? favorite bourbon for a special occasion, just wondering what your thoughts on it are.

There is a great chance I'll do a Booker's review as I do have a bottle. Send me a PM next Friday to remind me as I already have this weeks review ready to go.

the mayor said:
any chance you might do a Booker's review? favorite bourbon for a special occasion, just wondering what your thoughts on it are.
[snapback]229757[/snapback]​

Number 50 is done and reviewed. Tobermory 10 yo from the Isle of Mull.

#54 is done and posted. Balblair 24 yo Limited Edition Scotch.

Number 58 is done and reviewed. Chivas The Century Of Malts.

Number 55 is done and reviewed. Monkey Shoulder Batch 27.