• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

Number 100 is done and reviewed. The Original Oldbury Sheep Dip Pure Malt 8 Year Old Scotch.

That's not true it was a good review, you just didn't like the subject. :p

gregor22 said:
100 wasn't so hot, how about 101?

Gregor
[snapback]252423[/snapback]​

Number 101 Strathisla 12 yo Scotch is done and reviewed.

Number 106 is done and reviewed. Tamdhu 10 yo Single Malt.

Number 82, Ballantine's 30 yo Blended Scotch, is done and posted.

Pictures have now been added to all the scotch reviews. Maybe not the best pictures but they are there none-the-less. I'll be doing the same to the bourbon reviews a bit lateron.

The 76th Scotch review, my Birthday scotch of Glenlivet 1948 50 yo is done and posted.

Number 61 is done and posted. Macallan Elegancia 1992

Number 63 is done and reviewed, Ben Nevis 32 yo

Scotch #64 is reviewed and posted. Pinch Dimple 15 yo.

Number 67 is done and reviewed, Banff 1966 Blackadder Raw Cask.

Number 81 is done and posted. Ardbeg 10 yo Islay malt.

I highly recommend you add Old Pultney to your list of reviews. My favorite SM Highland and the furthest North of all the Highland's.

I have it and at some point it will be reviewed but thank you for the suggestion.

I highly recommend you add Old Pultney to your list of reviews. My favorite SM Highland and the furthest North of all the Highland's.

Great, I'm interested in hearing your opinion of it....given the vast experience you have. Your reviews are well done and appreciated.(Although we'll have to agree to disagree on Glenfiddich 12!)

As requested, #87 is done and posted. Old Pulteney 12 yo Highland Scotch

Number 85 is done and posted. Cutty Sark 25 yo blended scotch.

A new scotch review is posted. Tamdhu 18 yo Highland Malt.