• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should one smoke cigars in a strip club?

Not to far from Kokomo. If they complain again just say "look you wanna be the next Monica"?

I offended a stripper once. Make that twice :whistling:

I'd be phucking scared of a dive ba where lap dances cost $10. Well, least here state side. Now in other countries $20 American gets you a hair cut and a blow job all while smoking a cigar. LMAO

Matt R said:
Tell her you need the cigar to cover up the smell of her snatch. That'll get her to quit screwing around with you.
[snapback]207121[/snapback]​

Matt wins, Matt wins!

emodx said:
I'd be phucking scared of a dive ba where lap dances cost $10. Well, least here state side. Now in other countries $20 American gets you a hair cut and a blow job all while smoking a cigar. LMAO
[snapback]207351[/snapback]​

In Asia, $20 gets alot more than that... but for the US I concur. $10 dollar lap dances sound scary. As for the stogie, take it and find a better place for your cash.

In Texas I found a BYOB strip joint.... that place was ...uh.....odd.

-K-

Considering that every stripper Ive been around reaked of baby powder/perfume the smell of a good stick would be a pleasent departure.

Ditto on the thoughts on $10 lap dances. Id bring a Tyvek suit next time.

Or make here wear one.
tyvek_coverall_elastic.png

Russell

$10 table dances? Wow, here in Tucson, that's VIP room price.

Ok guys...Strippers have feelings too. They also have lungs...great big ones!!! :p

What is can be better. Smoking a cigar,drinking a scotch and looking at women that cant give you and wont give you any ****. However they are of the typical breed they want you money.

Smoking a cigar in a strip joint is key and has to be done to top of the enjoyment. To bad what they think !

ree ree robusto said:
Strayvector said:
$10 table dances? Wow, here in Tucson, that's VIP room price.
[snapback]207831[/snapback]​

TD's East! :sign:
[snapback]207970[/snapback]​

I'll be in Phoenix on the 10th and may check out Christie's in Tempe with a buddy and a few sticks of PSD4s and PSP2s. Any suggestion for other good clubs?

Best thread ever. This is waht the internet is all about, boys.

JK

Larry's Villa in Las Vegas is what it's all about!

If you're from Vegas, you know what I mean! And if you're ever in Vegas, and are looking for the most run-down, low-class strip joint in town, that's it.

Gonz said:
Larry's Villa in Las Vegas is what it's all about!

If you're from Vegas, you know what I mean! And if you're ever in Vegas, and are looking for the most run-down, low-class strip joint in town, that's it.
[snapback]209421[/snapback]​

i thought ricks tally ho was the best dive place in vegas..

Rick's is way too nice! They even have a free lunch buffet if I remember correctly.

Strippers and cigars. Throw in some poker and guns, and I may never leave this thread.

JK