• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skyrim, who else has fallen into the souleating void...

Guys I would be wary of the new patch that came out (v.1.2) I've been trolling the Bethesda forums this morning after it came out for Xbox at midnight. People are complaining that all magic resistances has disappeared. Even race based resistances/weaknesses are gone, I only played it for a few minutes this morning so I can't confirm but it seems that a lot of people are experiencing it.

http://forums.bethso...reaks-the-game/

ETA: Actually I didn't think about it till just now... My Dawnbreaker sword has the enchantment that makes it super strong against the undead (and sets them on fire). I noticed this morning that it took FOREVER to kill the Drugars I was fighting in a temple. Pre-patch I could kill the Drugar Deathlords in 4 or 5 hits. NOT ANYMORE!!!

I also can't seem to stop playing this game either. I have been looking forward to this game for nearly a year and it hasn't disappointed so far!

Started oblivion....so far not a fan......

I also can't seem to stop playing this game either. I have been looking forward to this game for nearly a year and it hasn't disappointed so far!

Just a year? Hell I've been looking forward to this game since Morrowind... Oblivion was fun, just not the best the series or devs have to offer

I got the crap liked out of me by a blooded vampire while I was just roaming the area...and now I'm a vampire. He he, sweet.

I got the crap liked out of me by a blooded vampire while I was just roaming the area...and now I'm a vampire. He he, sweet.

Bleh, I hate vampirism in TES games post Morrowind. In Morrowind you had the whole Vampire clans fighting for control and it was fun. Also if you went out during the day the sun turned you into a pile of ash and EVERYONE attacked you on sight.

Oblivion and Skyrim is more Twilight... only thing missing is the teen-angst and sparkles :rolleyes: I've decided to stay a Werewolf just for the 100% disease resistance alone and kill every vampire I come across.

Started oblivion....so far not a fan......

May I ask why?

I dont know, maybe I lost my desire to play what seems to be a crawler, but I will say that so far I ahve just left the sewers, and have not given up on the game yet.....
will continue to play throughthe weekend and see whaere it leads me.

Tim

lol the sewers suck but are only there to teach you how the controls work.

Just remember the whole world is now open for you to do whatever you want.

CpsOa.jpg

So very true! Just going from Whiterun to see the Grey Beards took me two days of playing because of all the exploration on the way. The assassinations are getting easier as I level (17), and sniping with a bow is easer than running up and duking it out.

Can you eventually become a werewolf through the Companions Guild? I know their inner circle has werewolf powers...figure if I can be the arch-mage of the college, being a werewolf arch-mage would be even better :)

What companion are you guys running with?
I've been using Jenassa, but am thinking of switching to one of the Companions (Aela or Farkas).

53 hours played, level 36. Anything over 50 hours and I start to feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

I personally don't travel with a follower because the way I play is more methodical and exacting (level 17 assassin-style), so having a companion would be nice for absorbing damage, but more often than not I'd have to spend an extra step telling the follower to wait, then go slay everyone, then come back and pick the follower up. Just isn't worth it to me yet.

What companion are you guys running with?
I've been using Jenassa, but am thinking of switching to one of the Companions (Aela or Farkas).

53 hours played, level 36. Anything over 50 hours and I start to feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
I need a new companion, I've already lost 2, I'm a terrible host...haha, gotta find one but wheres a good option?

I've had a total of one companion (that wasn't forced on me due to a quest) and I sacrificed her to a Daedra Prince for a weapon lol

Can you eventually become a werewolf through the Companions Guild? :)

Yes you can.