• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Cigars

PGK

Banned
Hey all,

I've searched the board and haven't found what im looking for so I hope some of you can help. I am looking to try some small cigars, petite coronas and the like. What are some of the better small cigars i should try. I was looking at the padron tins both maduro and natural. anyone have any comments on these or other suggestions?

thanks,
Pat

I have tryed the small fuente cigars in the tin and enjoy them very much, nice smoke for work.

The Illusione 68 is a good small cigar.Also the Fuente Short Story.

How small are you referring? I like the Tatuaje Havanna Angeles myself.

There are a lot of great cigars that are much smaller than a traditional PC.

Gurkha makes a DELICIOUS long-filler cigarillo you absolutely have to try. Fuente makes some great ones too, although they're pretty thin.

In the PC size I recommend Padron, Onyx, and HdM. Those brands are sweet and smooth enough not to let the cigar get bitter like many thin cigars can.

For real cigarillo sized cigars I HIGHLY recommend any of the Fuentes, any Torano (theirs are very mild and creamy), and Punch. I've not really like the RyJ cigarillos. Oddly enough the Macanudo Robust cigarillo is wonderful too.

(Sorry for the lack of specific names - I don't remember them off the top of my head and I"m too lazy to go look for them. lol)

Remember Rule Numbero Uno when smoking small cigars: Smoke slowly! They can get hot and bitter quick if you don't take your time. If you do you'll find that you get a lot of flavor right away.

I should have mentioned that id like to stay around $2-$3 per smoke. Im looking for something to enjoy on my way to and from class and as im a student, im on a student budget as well. Thanks guys.

P.S. Id love to try the short story

You can buy little tins of Davidoff, and others. I like to buy the Rocky Patel Sun Grown "Juniors" for driving anf short smokes, they make the Oliva Serie O in this size too.

I've heard the Davidoff are good, just never tried any. Most of these are all available at the B&M's I go to, but are smaller than petite coronas.

Although I haven't personally tried them, the CAO Italia brand is magnificent, and I know they have a 5 pack tin. you should give them a shot, they are delicious.