• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Cluster Bomb

I would say that the only ones that could guess are the ones that sent HUGE ones. :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Mission code: CP-53!()
Scheduled Departure: 04/16/04
Destination: "Top Secret"
Payload: small cluster bomb.......................

Time to blow another porch up ;)

The clue is in the mission code...
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Whew! I'm safe this time but I used to live in that state that is going to catch this one :D

AVB said:
Whew! I'm safe this time but I used to live in that state that is going to catch this one :D
Hmmm...seems that AVB has an educated guess on deciphering my code. Okay AVB, I'll bite. What states are going to be hit this round?

Be careful, if you pick right... I'll have to send in the "stealth bomb" and take you out! :thumbs: :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Whitewater, WI is the latest target at this time. You had to pick a weaker one while you recover from the last incoming that hit you. :p

I may be a newbie, but dont mistake that label for being a 'soft' target... just a unprepared one. :D

How long does it take USPS to deliver on a order of Priority Mail supplies? :p

Edit: Upon further review the bombing code has been deciphered. The proper authorities have been alerted.

Monte you evil dog...... thank god I know the local Postmaster and was able to alert him to possible incoming enemy rounds. No letter carriers were harmed in that bomb!!! Though my mailbox is gone along with the other 3 neighbors mailbox on the post. ;)

Clicky

Tonight I prepare.... A new, secret, as of yet un-announced to the public warhead is being tested and analyzed in-house for rapid deployment.

ads47 said:
OH ,But you see, me and Sadam have a few things in common. We both love war, and dont mind getting are a$$'s handed to us a few times for a good fight.

let the games begin
ads
And begin then have. The game is ON my friend.

Weeks have been spent fine-tuning this package; it uses all experimental technology to deliver at blow that will shake the picket fences hundreds of miles away, and rattle the very core of the earth.

DC# 0303 2460 0000 1958 2395

YIKES.... gheez and I almost had a lean-to built for shelter. Back to whats left of the dungeon/shelter, its mostly just a pile of rubble now with a little cave in the middle that only offers basic protection. Well cant write much now, have to go warn the neighbors of the incoming rounds.

ads

ads47 said:
YIKES.... gheez and I almost had a lean-to built for shelter. Back to whats left of the dungeon/shelter, its mostly just a pile of rubble now with a little cave in the middle that only offers basic protection. Well cant write much now, have to go warn the neighbors of the incoming rounds.
I'd suggest a mass exodus for civies in a 50 mile perimeter around your mailbox.

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

if you dont hear from me in 72hrs please dial 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ads

Kryo said:
I may be a newbie, but dont mistake that label for being a 'soft' target... just a unprepared one. :D

How long does it take USPS to deliver on a order of Priority Mail supplies? :p

Edit: Upon further review the bombing code has been deciphered. The proper authorities have been alerted.
I must re-work my top secret code book......damn! :p

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

moki said:
ads47 said:
I'd suggest a mass exodus for civies in a 50 mile perimeter around your mailbox.
ADS RUN!!!

:p
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Monte said:
ADS RUN!!!
He can run, but he can't hide. I estimate that the asset will reach its target tomorrow afternoon. muhahaha :)

AP Newswire:::::::

Early this afternoon in Central Indiana there was what appears to be a large scale nuclear attack levied on an already battle ridden neighborhood. The investigation is still pending but it appears that a previously targeted house was hit again, this time for good. The only remains the investigators could find was of a middle aged bald fat man with a very big grin on his face and half smoked cigar in his mouth. This attack seems to be in retialation for previous hits made by the homeowner. More as it becomes available:::::::::::

HOLY COW,

Thanks Moki,

ads

ads47 said:

Early this afternoon in Central Indiana there was what appears to be a large scale nuclear attack levied on an already battle ridden neighborhood. The investigation is still pending but it appears that a previously targeted house was hit again, this time for good. The only remains the investigators could find was of a middle aged bald fat man with a very big grin on his face and half smoked cigar in his mouth. This attack seems to be in retialation for previous hits made by the homeowner. More as it becomes available:::::::::::
The explosion blew the hair off of your head eh? :)

Enjoy... will PM with more info.

Damnit... where is my bloody order of Shell Casings and Sealant from the USPS.

ads47 said:

HOLY COW,

Thanks Moki,

ads
Sounds like moki unloaded on you too! :D :D :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Unloaded doesnt describe it, Moki leveled my entire neighborhood!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: