• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Cluster Bomb

ads47 said:
Unloaded doesnt describe it, Moki leveled my entire neighborhood!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The return fire has wounded me to the extent that I'm tapping out this post with my one remaining appendage. I won't elaborate on what appendage that is, but suffice it to say that it's going to hurt to pee tomorrow.

Ashley cunningly struck back with a monster-sized Communist bomb that leveled my porch, and permanently scorched the surrounding area so it looks like a meteor stuck.

Well played, old man... well played... and while I sit here recovering, there is apparently another bomb on the way... what the hell he could be sending that weighs 9lbs, I don't know, but I'm training my cats to retrieve mail now... let them get blown up.

moki said:
but I'm training my cats to retrieve mail now... let them get blown up.
You can get cats to do that??? Here kitty kitty kitty....

argh!!!! The double-whammy! He smacked me with a birthday bomb containing a liquid that I can only assume is some kind of chemical weapon. If I die, I will die with a smile on my face. Thanks Ashley! :)

moki said:
argh!!!! The double-whammy! He smacked me with a birthday bomb containing a liquid that I can only assume is some kind of chemical weapon. If I die, I will die with a smile on my face. Thanks Ashley! :)
So you never did say what this was.....anything good?

AVB check the Chocolate Bock Thread, cant find it right now for some reason.

ashley

Ahhh, I remember that now. :thumbs:

Hmm I placed two large scale very unconventional bombs, that would level most cities much less homes and he claims I havent won? Hmmmm dont think I will even bother with the bunker, my guess is it will be as usefull as a paper bag for a bullet proof vest. Well its been nice knowing ya'll

:(

ads

:0 or could I have more up my sleeve?

ads47 said:
Hmm I placed two large scale very unconventional bombs, that would level most cities much less homes and he claims I havent won? Hmmmm dont think I will even bother with the bunker, my guess is it will be as usefull as a paper bag for a bullet proof vest. Well its been nice knowing ya'll
Not even close, bibby. I have a top-secret weapon that's on its way here; few people even know it exists. You'll get to experience the full fury of it in due time. muahahhahahahahah :)

ads47 said:

:(
pergi jauh jauh

:)

Well since I will be trying to talk FEMA into rebuilding my neighborhood after what landed on me today from Moki, I think I have no choice but to submit!

your da man Moki
ads

Just for you moki:

Pergi Jauh-Jauh

Siapa sangka kasih yang bertaut
Akhirnya menjadi kusut
Siapa ingin putus perkasihan
Di saat engkau amat kuperlukan
Dalam mimpi kau tak lagi jelma
Dalam jaga kulihat engkau jauh di sana

( korus )
Oh... apa lagi harus kulakukan
Selain ku menarik nafas ketidak kepuasan
Dalam keadaan perasan tak terkawal ini
Api amarahku benci dan dendamku
Membuak di dada padamu
Insan jenis apakah engkau
Yang pandai meyakinkan aku
Dan setelah mendalam
Kau meninggalkan

( Diriku terkapar sendirian )

Pergilah kau pergi jauh-jauh
Agar hatiku yang runtuh kembali teguh
Pergilah kau jangan lagi jelma
Aku benci lihat wajah cantik
Yang materialistik... ( 2X )

Sumbangan Adysuffi Adyan

Well just when you thought a thread was dead! It seems an unnamed member has decided to get a lock on my domicile even though I have thrown in the towel flown the white flag and begged for forgiveness!!!!!! Having only a few days left on my life it seems till the mother load hits.. I just have one thing to say.. I LOVE YOU ALL MAN!!!..

OH but don't forget way back in the beginning of the thread, and all those boxes free from the USPS... I do have a will and a nice hidden stash of sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ads

DC# 0303 1290 0000 6662 0350 ... in case anyone wants to play along at home ;)

LOL Thanks guys that is a very funny read for this newbie sitting enjoying my first Don Carlos reserve #9 as I read this. great night.

Well it seems that Moki doesnt follow the GC very well or listen to his poor stricken prey while they are down begging for mercy and throwing in the flag.
Yesterday I recieved yet another Nuclear level bomb directed to my home. This wasnt just any bomb this was something that I have been hunting for some time to little avail, but leave it to Moki to not only find it but then BOMB me with it.

Thanks again!!!
ads

I will be reaching to my deepest darkest secrets to try to get you back!