• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smoking room

Cohiba 4

hey guys, i dont have a smoke room, but am interested in what yours look like. Also feel free to post your fav place to smoke if you have a pic of it. :)

Bryan

RidgewoodBarbecue-SmokeHouse.jpg

Right now I am forced to smoke in the 1/2 finished attic. But with a bit of ingenuity, I am hoping to have my home office converted my mid-summer.

n

Ahh... my private cigar enjoyment castle...

PICT0041.jpg

:laugh:

I'm thinking of adding a greenhouse for the wife this summer, and I'll use it as a smoke shack in the winter... might even put heat in it so I don't always have to run an extension cord out to it! Exhaust vent, light... who knows.

Newbie question...links to pics on someone's web site show up and work fine...the ones that have "user posted image" have just that and no picture available.
What gives?

Pegleg said:
Newbie question...links to pics on someone's web site show up and work fine...the ones that have "user posted image" have just that and no picture available.
What gives?
[snapback]287426[/snapback]​

Good to see a familiar face. Welcome.

Here's the "Board Room" around my house:

thedeck.gif

My wife and I usually end every day out here with a beverage and a smoke. It's really nice, even when it's raining. It does that here in the Pacific Northwest on occasion.... :p

Regards - B.B.S.

Tom,

That is a really nice, peaceful place you have there. I am a bit envious. I can imagine that a lot of wonderful cigars have been smoked there. Good luck in Vegas :thumbs: !!

LouieD said:
Tom,

That is a really nice, peaceful place you have there. I am a bit envious. I can imagine that a lot of wonderful cigars have been smoked there. Good luck in Vegas :thumbs: !!
[snapback]287468[/snapback]​

Ditto what Louie said. That looks beautiful. :cool:

If I had a room in the house I smoked in it would be my study, as such it is all show and no go at the moment.

IMG_1291sm.JPG

Well just purchased my home and won't move in till Sept. But i'm looking to turn my whole basement into my smoke shack. With the exhaust setup i'm looking to do I'm hoping it will do the trick. I'll post a pic of it when done. Unfortunantly that is about two years away.

That's a 1963 Eames tilting version with the original leather. Pretty rare so I'm told, my Uncle gave it to me as a "housewarming gift " after my Aunt redecorated and changed the color scheme in the room it was in. Not a Herman Miller but it is an officially licensed one.

kevpriest said:
LOVE that chair, AVB.
[snapback]287626[/snapback]​

Back