• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smoking room

I am loving it! I would like to see a larger panaromic of the room, looks like you have a shit load of scotch, whiskey, and bourbon :p

kevpriest said:
AVB said:
If I had a room in the house I smoked in it would be my study, as such it is all show and no go at the moment.

IMG_1291sm.JPG

[snapback]287585[/snapback]​
LOVE that chair, AVB.
[snapback]287626[/snapback]​

A two story cage is generally put on a two story house but mine is one story. I do have 17 ft high ceilings so the cage looks right on my house.

I am going to play golf right now so when I get home I will take some pictures and ask someone to host them for me.

The Master said:
A two story cage is generally put on a two story house but mine is one story. I do have 17 ft high ceilings so the cage looks right on my house.

I am going to play golf right now so when I get home I will take some pictures and ask someone to host them for me.
[snapback]288927[/snapback]​
Just use photobucket. Hosts images for free.

Photobucket

I can't do panoramic but there is a full wall photo in my profile. It's about a year old so there is even more stuff crammed in the same space now.

Edit: Just scotch in the study, the bourbon is elsewhere.

symyn said:
I am loving it! I would like to see a larger panaromic of the room, looks like you have a shit load of scotch, whiskey, and bourbon :p

atuck said:
Here are some pics of my little smoking space!
DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

[snapback]290108[/snapback]​

Horror vacuii...

Latin for fear of empty spaces as it pertains to art and design...

Yep definately horror vacuii! :sign:

Looks like you have a fear of an empty humi too! :thumbs:

If I named this room I would call it "The Den of Iniquity"!

-Rob

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Good thing about that room is there are no walls to paint. :p

Is that a box of ACIDS next to the bed?

marcsheldon said:
PTownshend said:
My fiance (soon to be wife)
[snapback]288917[/snapback]​

is that a little redundant?
[snapback]288923[/snapback]​

Nope... I know guys who have "eternal" fiances that never marry....

;)

I've spent close to 20 minutes yesterday just looking at the "treasures" on the shelves. Only to come back today for another look. Great photos.

AVB said:
Is that a box of ACIDS next to the bed?
[snapback]290248[/snapback]​

That is the box I chose to stash my smelly foo foo candle in. I thought it would be appropriate.

WHAT? You got something against ACIDS?? They go great with my vintage Bartels & James or my Zimas!! :laugh: :laugh:

Lots of great pics out there!

AVB - I'm super jealous of your chair. I've been trying to convince my wife to get one of the newer Eames chairs. The only chair she wants right now is one of the Aeron chairs for the office.

It's a hard sell to the better half. $2.5K for a chair (a new official one) will entail a serious bribe. :0 If I didn't get mine free I don't think I'd have one.

Gonz said:
Lots of great pics out there!

AVB - I'm super jealous of your chair. I've been trying to convince my wife to get one of the newer Eames chairs. The only chair she wants right now is one of the Aeron chairs for the office.
[snapback]290398[/snapback]​

There are two chairs similar to that on ebay right now. They are not the real ones but for the substantial price difference I won't tell.

Definitely some great pics there guys. I posted a thread on my smoking room in the lobby titled my "lanai pics".

This is the room that I actually had built onto my house just for smoking cigars. But I still tend to smoke more in my office.

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01061.jpg