• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So we no longer muddy the Shout Box, for extremeXconcepts

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
What, exactly, in your 2.5 months here, do you think you have done that would make the board as a whole sit back and say "You know what? I like the cut of his jib. It's perfectly fine for him to break one of the four rules we have here in place to protect the community."

Numerous people have PMed you to try to help you out. By all accounts, you don't listen. You've been asked not to make the Shout Box your own personal autobiography. Cleary that isn't happening.

Seriously - why do you think it would be OK for you to break one of the four rules here?

Tom he only goes to the shout box or his threads so you may want to post a link! 

The jousting has become somewhat cult like.  I do find myself checking in from time to time to see what the hell he's stirred up now  :laugh:

I never understood that saying, "cut of his jib."  Is it a circumcision reference?

I never understood that saying, "cut of his jib."  Is it a circumcision reference?
Ask Doc, it's a nautical term, not to be confused with nueticles!

Ignoring him is hard. What a knucklehead.

Doc

It's complicated, Father, but it helps to understand French.

Doc

I heard of this guy, creamconception, and from what I'm hearing it ain't pretty. Geez - the guy is such a tool, he's the talk of a number of other cigar forums. And just who in their right mind would whisper in his ear via PM and tell him all is well?  Honestly - every time i hear someone tell me they have all of these anonymous backers who encourage them to "stay the course" via PM - I swear it's complete BS.

Doc - would you please do the honors and cut his jib...

ggiese said:
. And just who in their right mind would whisper in his ear via PM and tell him all is well? 
It's the other way around, he got multiple pm from multiple members asking him to behave and stop whoring the place up!

:)

louich said:
. And just who in their right mind would whisper in his ear via PM and tell him all is well? 
It's the other way around, he got multiple pm from multiple members asking him to behave and stop whoring the place up!

:)

Yes... but he claims he also got a number of PMs from people telling him to ignore the "childish behavior" of some of the members here.

From the shout box:

Bsneed51

:

(11 April 2013 - 10:37 AM)

You said you've received plenty of PMs
from members telling you to ignore childish behavior like me. I just want whoever has an issue with me to talk to me about it, and not run around behind the scenes.

Like ggiese, I think he's full of it. Either that or there's a band of idiots on here who do nothing else but PM their cohorts to tell them how much they agree with their stance.

Maybe he was the "childish behavior" they were talking about.  If he ignored himself, he would go away...

Wow.... Should I go away? and YES I did get many PMs. They said! These guys are breaking your balls and baptizing you, just don't take it to heart, lay low and it will pass. They never once told me to break the rules. They told me that most of what was going on was uncalled for, but that is just how things work around here, once you get threw it hopefully everyone will be that much closer. I take everything everyone has told me and tried to still be myself, and calm down on letting things get me fired up and getting out of control. That is why yesterday I took the debate into a private chat, so that everyone didn't need to be sucked into a shit show. I feel I did nothing wrong by commenting on the shout box from time to time. You guys see it different and guided me in the right direction. And that would have been enough. But the childish behavior to follow, making a mockery of me was uncalled for that's all. Again and again I enjoy being here, and would like to stay here. If you guys feel I should NOT be here, then please HONESTLY tell me to leave. I will respect your wishes and your community. I am also not on any forum anywhere else for anything (FYI) I found you guys one night browsing around, and thought this is the place to be. I have never had a hard time fitting into anything, anywhere in my whole life, jobs, friends, events, nothing. I am however having a extremely hard time doing so here.

I do not want this to turn into a 3 week long, 10 page bash extreme thread. I wanna clear things up with everyone right now and make it right no matter what. Or you guys tell me to leave and I don't ruin, destroy, or make your community look bad any longer.

Thanks everyone for what you have done, and tried to do here with me.
Hope we can get this resolved. 

-Jeff

Congrats on finally finding the thread. Feel free to answer any of the questions in the original post.

tomthirtysix said:
What, exactly, in your 2.5 months here, do you think you have done that would make the board as a whole sit back and say "You know what? I like the cut of his jib. It's perfectly fine for him to break one of the four rules we have here in place to protect the community."

Numerous people have PMed you to try to help you out. By all accounts, you don't listen. You've been asked not to make the Shout Box your own personal autobiography. Cleary that isn't happening.

Seriously - why do you think it would be OK for you to break one of the four rules here?

Didn't mean to make anyone think I SHOULD be able to break rules. So sorry. I again, just felt comfortable here and was not really paying attention so I apologize to everyone for trying to BUST right in here like I own the place. Sorry, I need to pay my dues as all of you have. ( I just want to start out fresh with NO grudges held by anyone and Pay my dues )

Tall Paul said:
Tom he only goes to the shout box or his threads so you may want to post a link! 

Not nice. I do not have time everyday to sit and read every single thing everyone posts. I try my best to check around the main page, or the sections that interest me the most and post (sparingly) in them If I can. (due to people tell me to calm down) So yes you are correct, I see the shout box first, and the most recent threads on the main board. I will now use the View New Content Feature more often. Thanks