• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So we no longer muddy the Shout Box, for extremeXconcepts

Jeff,

It's time to take a break from CP. The manner in which you're conducting yourself is not inline with the culture of CP. This is a generous community which watches out for one another; not your typical online chat board. With that said, we ask that everyone conduct themselves online as they would in person at a herf.  Take the time to read our rules fully and understand them.  Once you feel you fully understand what CP is about, then feel free to come back.  If at that time you still don't get it, I'll have no choice but to separate you from the community.  

Regards,
Rod

extremeXconcepts said:
Wow.... Should I go away? and YES I did get many PMs. They said! These guys are breaking your balls and baptizing you, just don't take it to heart, lay low and it will pass. 

The key two words that everyone has been trying to tell you, but you refuse to do so is LAY LOW.  Stop talking, stop "dicking" around, just for the love of God almighty stop.  The only way this will turn good for you is to stop.  Although, for many including myself, believe it is too late.  To many warnings, already and nothing learned from it.

David 

ggiese said:
I heard of this guy, creamconception, and from what I'm hearing it ain't pretty. Geez - the guy is such a tool, he's the talk of a number of other cigar forums. And just who in their right mind would whisper in his ear via PM and tell him all is well?  Honestly - every time i hear someone tell me they have all of these anonymous backers who encourage them to "stay the course" via PM - I swear it's complete BS.

Doc - would you please do the honors and cut his jib...
Now, where did I leave my izmel.

Doc

ggiese said:
I heard of this guy, creamconception, and from what I'm hearing it ain't pretty. Geez - the guy is such a tool, he's the talk of a number of other cigar forums. And just who in their right mind would whisper in his ear via PM and tell him all is well?  Honestly - every time i hear someone tell me they have all of these anonymous backers who encourage them to "stay the course" via PM - I swear it's complete BS.

Im not sure if this is a reference to me on other forums? If it is, I am NOT on any forum anywhere else. I once a long time ago on a couple car forums. But not one other Cigar Forum. 

Per ROD. This will be my last post for a while. So last words. 

Please lets end the bashing me, in this thread or anywhere, I hope to be back on fresh terms with all.

Everyone good luck on the MLB contest from Paul. Ill keep watching - minus the posts. I hope everyone allows me to come back soon, with no bashing while Im gone. Anyone wants to talk please PM or Chat me. 

ROD - Thank You. 

Talk to everyone soon.

extremeXconcepts said:

Im not sure if this is a reference to me on other forums? If it is, I am NOT on any forum anywhere else. I once a long time ago on a couple car forums. But not one other Cigar Forum. 

Please lets end the bashing me, in this thread or anywhere, I hope to be back on fresh terms with all.

Everyone good luck on the MLB contest from Paul. Ill keep watching - minus the posts. I hope everyone allows me to come back soon, with no bashing while Im gone. Anyone wants to talk please PM or Chat me. 

ROD - Thank You. 

Talk to everyone soon.

Sounds very familiar..

extremeXconcepts said:

Best thing to happen to CigarPass since your last sabbatical. :love: Thank you Rod!

Thank you Rod, Jeff really wanted to fit in, and it seems that even after several requests to simmer down he is finally (sadly) getting the drift.

Jeff - Thank you for listening to Rod's words, I urge you to really try and step back and see how your actions made this community feel.

On another note, it's finally Friday!!! :cool:

emoshun said:
Thank you Rod, Jeff really wanted to fit in, and it seems that even after several requests to simmer down he is finally (sadly) getting the drift.

Jeff - Thank you for listening to Rod's words, I urge you to really try and step back and see how your actions made this community feel.

On another note, it's finally Friday!!! :cool:
http://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0