• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"So ya think youv'e had a bad day"

Roseysman

Still Me
Well folks thursday started as a beautifil day, It was a balmy 80 degrees out and I was kickin back with my pup enjoying a few Connie#17M's watching the world go by and just enjoying life while I sat there on the lawn. Later on as I entered my condo my pup wrapped his leash around my ankles as I attempted to climb the stairs, causeing me to fall and bang up my left leg pretty bad and throwing my back out. I hobbled into my condo and proceeded to relax im my air chair on my deck as I lit up another cigar, this is when the chair decided to free itself from the beam it was afixed to, Once again I find my self flat on my ass and my feet stuck in the foot rest much to the amusement of my neighbor. Even after all this, it's still a good day.
So I heavily medicated myself and crawled into bed figureing I wont have anymore problems, WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
My G/f comes home around midnight turns on the bedroom light and starts to scream. Seems as tho my neighbors upstairs got a water bed and overfilled it to the point that it burst, the reason I know this is because a good deal of the water was in my bedroom.
It came down one wall takeing a shelf with my digital camera & other precious items with it right threw the plexi glass on the top of my 600 count humidour, were it proceeded to accumulate before it overflowed down the bureau it was on and across the floor to my neighbors down below. And before you guys start a pool , no pun intended.
A 600 count humi will hold 25 to 30 gallons of water, also cigars in glass/aluminum tubes are not air tight but they do float better.
So needless to say I lost everything in my Humi.
After spending all morning friday dealing with insurance company and management it has come to the conclusion that I will be staying in a hotel or my camper for awhile while they redo the room. as for my cigars the agent said to collect all my receipts I can, and to get an estimate from my local tobbaconists for those I dont have and he will see bout getting me reimbursed for them but he's not sure, at least he didnt say no. ???
So if anyones looking for 6 or 7 boxes and about 400 assorted singles slightly over humidified let me know.

So how was your day?

Bro, put em in the dishwasher, On the Heated DRYing cycle, it will slowly dry them out, then you can smoke em. :p

J/K :D

That bites. Get moki to send you some receipts of the cigars he's been buying to give to the insurance people :p Hope things get better.

Cheer up,
I am sure you will get a little box postmarked MN by the end of the week.

:D
:thumbs:

oh yeah,

Sat: work triple shift at job as one of the bosses is gettin' married. then at 2am my frat is hosting the local HS' post-prom party for a few hours [and yes, all will be sober]
Sun: double shift and a concert to organize on campus
Mon: Big tests in two classes.
Tues: Big test in 3rd class.
Wed: classlong french presentation anyone?
Thurs: Big Test in 4th class.
:(

i think you might just beat me out.

Roseysman said:
A 600 count humi will hold 25 to 30 gallons of water, also cigars in glass/aluminum tubes are not air tight but they do float better.
So needless to say I lost everything in my Humi.
For the love of GOD... man... talk about a dog day afternoon...

That sucks! Sorry for your loss :( I hope the insurance company takes good care of you. I can only imagine how I'd feel if I lost my stash :angry:

The next time you have a bad day ...think of this guy. Rob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is a E-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to radio station 103.2 on FM dial in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, who was sponsoring a worst job experience contest. Needless to say, she won.
Hi Sue:
Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother. Last week I had a bad day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it's not so bad after all. Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities
of my job. As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to
the office. It's a wet suit. This time of year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of equipment sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature. It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I've used
it several times with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wet suit. This floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like working in a Jacuzzi. Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Within a few seconds my butt started to burn. I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage was done. In agony I realized what had happened. The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. Now, since I don't have any hair on my back, the
jellyfish couldn't stick to it. However, the crack of my butt was not as fortunate.
When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into the crack of my butt. I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over
the communicator. His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with five other divers, were all laughing hysterically. Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling thirty-five minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my
butt as soon as I got in the chamber. The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't
poop for two days because my butt was swollen shut. So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your butt.

Short term resupply headed out. It ain't much but it'll get you through a week or two.

WOW Roseyman!!!!!! :0
Sounds like your day came out of a scene from a movie.
One bad thing after another, hope everything turns out ok .

LMAO @ Triple D
That is one funny story.

That sucks on so many levels! If your insurance comes up short. Make sure the neighbor or their insurance compensates you for the rest!

I usually don't let my victims know but.... bomb sent! "CigarPass-Air" re-supply mission.

Keep your chin up, and out of the water!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

That just plain sucks the big one. :(

Was that your only humi?
Do you have any smokes that survived?

And last but not least:
Do you have room or storage for anything that might fall out of the sky? :D

Ya I still got my small humi with a few dog rockets left, infact smoking something ya sent me called a " Bad Frog"?
heaven knows where ya found this one lol

Gonna stop by smoke shop and pick up some real cigars lol

Don't buy too many, I have the feeling that you are about to be severely bombed by a full on strike of the CP brotherhood. I'd go looking for a new humi instead of more cigars :0 JMHO.

I think that Bad Frog came in a sampler pack somewhere.

I do remember that the 'doggies' were asked for. Those are the ones that you don't even smoke in a dire emergency. :sign:

It's the ones you don't ask for that you need not worry about the quality of the smoke. :love:

Oh, and J.C.,

Tell your neighbor that you only need moisten the credo/beads, not soak them. :p

Hope things work out.

AVB said:
Don't buy too many, I have the feeling that you are about to be severely bombed by a full on strike of the CP brotherhood. I'd go looking for a new humi instead of more cigars :0 JMHO.
I think so too.

;)

:thumbs:

:D I picked up 100qt cooler lol

Also picked up an AF Privada#1
AF Curlyhead Deluxe Maduro
AF Canone < what a monster
CAO Lanniversarie Maduro

local variety store I deal with has redone its humidours I was in AF heaven, and I will be going back when Ins.Co. pays off. This guy had more varietys of AF's then I have seen in some of the better tobbaco shops unfortunately all I had was a $20 on me or I would have gone for the Don Carlos ???

Looks like it is time to gather up a little moki-bomb and hurl it up to New Hampshire...