• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"So ya think youv'e had a bad day"

moki said:
Looks like it is time to gather up a little moki-bomb and hurl it up to New Hampshire...
Roseysman RUN...RUN!

moki has no pitty when it comes to an air raid!!!! :p

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Picked up my camper yesterday, ya think I'll be safe outside the twenty mile radius? :(

Tough call Rosey, do you run and come back to dry cracking bombs just waiting to explode into dust or stick around and try to diffuse them by immersion into 70% humidity before they can do much damage. :sneaky:

Roseysman said:
I usually just bend over and kiss my ass goodbye :p
That's it! Bend over and take the Tubos like a ... oh forget it.

What a disturbing mental image.

Roseysman said:
A 600 count humi will hold 25 to 30 gallons of water, also cigars in glass/aluminum tubes are not air tight but they do float better.
That's the same size as a 120 quart cooler :0 That's a BIG glass top humi.

Well looks like I missed mailman yesterday, but Monte didnt.
I went to what use to be my mailbox and found a package waiting for me this morning :D BAMM!
Hell there was a couple in there that my dealer keeps on his top shelf, I know cause I suffer from nose bleeds when I climb to that altitude to drool over them :love:
gonna have to put them in a safe place for a special occasion and for bragging rights lol :p

the scarey thing is I also found a little yellow slip from the mailmans next of kin saying they had one they couldnt fit in box !!!!
" Be afwaid, Be vewy afwaid!"
I think I better check my life Insurance and make sure premiums are up to date :0

Wasn't one of those atomic bombs called "Fat Man"?

Roseysman said:
the scarey thing is I also found a little yellow slip from the mailmans next of kin saying they had one they couldnt fit in box !!!!
" Be afwaid, Be vewy afwaid!"
I think I better check my life Insurance and make sure premiums are up to date :0
If you can get close enough without touching it and the package says it's from Andrew...... Run like hell!

Moki always attacks with superior firepower! He doesn't have a heart....the Rat Bastard! :D

Well when it rains it pours! I got hit again this time by AVB with a follow up salvo from Geldor1 :p

Wasn't one of those atomic bombs called "Fat Man"?

The bomb in ? was the "Little Man" dropped on hiroshima by " The Enola Gay " whose impact I felt when AVB hit !!! :0

Sorry, but the two dropped on Japan were Little Boy and Fat Man. Take your pick which one you got hit with :p

Little Man was the 1st strike on Japan dropped on Hiroshima followed by a second strike on Nagasaki by the Fat Man :p

Well its a dreary rainy day here, and the workmen havent showed up ???
Whats that? I hear a moaning comming from the front of my condo, could it be the cute young lady down stairs? :love:

Nahhhh....... was just the quadrapeleigic mailman pushing a box up my walkway with his nose. All the way from Minnesotta :D
Thanks Sir Smokes-a-lot

Well just an update folks, humpty dumpty put my room back together again :D now I just gotta wait till plaster is dry so they can paint, on the good side I heard from Ins.Co they are gonna cover 75% of my cigars :p and full on everything else.
So looks like its almost time for me to go shopping :love:

Price local shops and buy on the internet to make up the 25% but knowing the insurance company they will want receipts for the replacement cigars you buy

already got it covered with local shop he said he would hook me up. 1st step is to get a new humi before I make any major buys.