• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So you want me to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
cigardawg said:
I can't be the only person on this board that finds this whole thing slightly ridiculous.
[snapback]258522[/snapback]​

No, you're not. But then again, no one seems to think I am a valued member of this site anyway... you know, the FOGs are the guys who've been here since 2004. ;)

Matt R said:
cigardawg said:
I can't be the only person on this board that finds this whole thing slightly ridiculous.
[snapback]258522[/snapback]​

No, you're not. But then again, no one seems to think I am a valued member of this site anyway... you know, the FOGs are the guys who've been here since 2004. ;)
[snapback]258528[/snapback]​

Now that is TFF.

mrjinglesusa said:
I'm just wondering if the two "Anonymous Users" reading this thread are Bill and Wurm.

:whistling: ;)
[snapback]258525[/snapback]​

Here's an appropriate use of:

STFU

:sign:
No kingles, one of them is not me.

coventrycat86 said:
cigardawg said:
coventrycat86 said:
Scot, I find your comments offensives so a simple "STFU" is appropriate rather than a long, drawn out post which you seem to find unpleasant.

This guy is posting lies, I'm objecting to it and you direct insults at me:
"little girls" "knickers" etc.....
Your lecturing and snide comments about:
WAY too much ego and testosterone involved.
are offensive and if I made comments to you like that, you would not like it.

Hardly conducting yourself in a "civilized manner" you're just as bad as wurm with crap like that so instead of a simple "STFU" how about you just refrain from being obnoxious?

By the way, if you were just as obnoxious to me to my face, I'd probably tell you to STFU to your face.

Yep, two wrongs but yours was first. ;)

If my "STFU" comment offended you, I apologize.
[snapback]258521[/snapback]​

Bill. Thank you for the apology. I would like to apologize to you for offending you with my comments as well. Offense was not the intended outcome...maybe a bit of embarrassment, but not offense. I posted simply to try to get both you and wurm to realize that this had gone on long enough (perhaps with some shock tactics). Didn't work.

I'll leave this one alone for now. I had hoped to get one of you to end this dialogue (one way or the other). Futile it seems.

Lee said:
I read the rest of your post, I just think that part could be construed as a threat...which we don't put up with on here.

You can state your opinion but I'd be careful about making comments like that one.
[snapback]258526[/snapback]​

Lee, is that the "Royal We" or do you have a mouse in your pocket? ;) Just yankin' your chain, man.

Seriously, intimidation is not my "gig." Ask jingles, lc-smoker, and just about anyone else who knows me. Fact is, I think you have to read into that pretty hard to interpret it as a threat. If I had added something to it like..."you wouldn't say it to my face or I would stomp a mudhole in you," it would be threat. Just saying that he would not say it to my face, so I don't expect it to be used on the board...nothing threatening or even intimidating.

My route is reason with a healthy dose of sarcasm, a bit of levity, and a touch of cynicism...not the tough-guy routine. :) That said, I'll watch my "Ps" and "Qs," so as not to offend or threaten anyone.

mrjinglesusa said:
I'm just wondering if the two "Anonymous Users" reading this thread are Bill and Wurm.

probably me, I lurk while I'm at work.

KayakinBoy said:
mrjinglesusa said:

probably me, I lurk while I'm at work.
[snapback]258547[/snapback]​

Good to know. ;) I wasn't actually wanting to know who the people were - it was more of a joke. :D

Bill. Thank you for the apology. I would like to apologize to you for offending you with my comments as well. Offense was not the intended outcome...maybe a bit of embarrassment, but not offense. I posted simply to try to get both you and wurm to realize that this had gone on long enough (perhaps with some shock tactics). Didn't work.

I'll leave this one alone for now. I had hoped to get one of you to end this dialogue (one way or the other). Futile it seems.

Well Scot, you've continue to validate my objections with your original post. Your apology was "I'm Sorry, but you're still wrong." :rolleyes:

In YOUR opinion "things" have gone on long enough but in mine and quite a few other's, they have not.

wrum posted a series of lies and flames, I took exception to them.

I do indeed take offense with your attitude that you're going to "embarrass" me into "letting it go" just because YOU decided it had gone on long enough? That's your opinion Scot, not a fact and when YOU decide for me or anyone else for that matter that it's "enough" you're being offensive and in my opinion obnoxious.

Now had you been CIVIL and said, "Guys, I think this has gone on long enough" great, you and I could debate that in a civil manner.

He APOLOGIZED Bill. Either accept it and move or say you don't accept it and put him on your list.

Saying:

Well Scot, you've continue to validate my objections with your original post. You apology was "I'm Sorry, but you're still wrong."

just begs for someone (in this case Scot) to come back, again, and say something else.

How hard is it to thank him (as he did you) and move on? :sign:

mrjinglesusa said:
He APOLOGIZED Bill.  Either accept it and move or say you don't accept it and put him on your list. 

Saying:

Well Scot, you've continue to validate my objections with your original post. You apology was "I'm Sorry, but you're still wrong."

just begs for someone (in this case Scot) to come back, again, and say something else.

[snapback]258556[/snapback]​

jingles, you don't "get it" do you? Reflect on this for a while:

Here's a clue for ya free of charge, it is considered bad form to insult the person you are apologizing to while you're apologizing. Here's an example: "I'm sorry for being a jerk", now this pretty much covers it however, "I'm sorry for being a jerk because you're an a$$" just doesn't seem to convey remorse.

LINKY

Wurm said:
I received many PMs from members stating "These guys are dickheads but you need to apologize to keep the peace."

I'd just like to say this to the many, many people that pm'd worm and said this...
You are, all of you, backbiting scum, squeamish little nailbiters, cowardly lowbrow wannabe's without a shred of standup in you. You have no pride, no integrity, no courage and no self esteem. You are sneaking, slinking, belly to the ground vermin that give voice only in secret while scheming against people that scare you so bad you pee down your leg. You are the least of us.

NA

coventrycat86 said:
mrjinglesusa said:
He APOLOGIZED Bill. Either accept it and move or say you don't accept it and put him on your list.

Saying:

jingles, you don't "get it" do you? Reflect on this for a while:

samclemmons said:
Here's a clue for ya free of charge, it is considered bad form to insult the person you are apologizing to while you're apologizing. Here's an example: "I'm sorry for being a jerk", now this pretty much covers it however, "I'm sorry for being a jerk because you're an a$$" just doesn't seem to convey remorse.

LINKY
[snapback]258560[/snapback]​

Show me the "insult" in this:

He apologized, said he didn't mean to offend, and explained exactly why he posted what he did and what his intention was.

I "get it" perfectly well.

Neal, you're basing your statement on the fact that wrum was telling the truth.

I highly doubt he was......

mrjinglesusa said:
[snapback]258563[/snapback]​
Just a hint for ya, no you don't ;)
See post #48 for my reasoning. No need to repeat it again.

coventrycat86 said:

Well Scot, you've continue to validate my objections with your original post. Your apology was "I'm Sorry, but you're still wrong." :rolleyes:

In YOUR opinion "things" have gone on long enough but in mine and quite a few other's, they have not.

wrum posted a series of lies and flames, I took exception to them.

I do indeed take offense with your attitude that you're going to "embarrass" me into "letting it go" just because YOU decided it had gone on long enough? That's your opinion Scot, not a fact and when YOU decide for me or anyone else for that matter that it's "enough" you're being offensive and in my opinion obnoxious.

Now had you been CIVIL and said, "Guys, I think this has gone on long enough" great, you and I could debate that in a civil manner.
[snapback]258552[/snapback]​

And you, Bill, just showed me that I should have gone with my first post. That was to say...get a thicker skin. If someone telling you that you are behaving like a little girl and bickering for the sake of bickering (when you are) is offense and not shaming, then you definitely need that thicker skin.

Despite the fact that you had several, what I considered offensive, remarks in your post, I still accepted your apology. Even though you had to come back on and edit your post to add it. You, however, could not do the same. I apologized for offending you, not for my opinion. I won't do that. If you find my opinion offensive, that's fine. I can't help that.

Are you the only one allowed to be obnoxious in a discussion? Are you the only one allowed to have an attitude? I'll answer for you...NO, you are not.

That said, "Bill, I think this has gone on long enough" Can we have a civil discussion on how this can be resolved now?

mrjinglesusa said:

Saying:

Jim, you are spot on. :thumbs:

SamClemmons said:
Wurm said:
I received many PMs from members stating "These guys are dickheads but you need to apologize to keep the peace."

I'd just like to say this to the many, many people that pm'd worm and said this...
You are, all of you, backbiting scum, squeamish little nailbiters, cowardly lowbrow wannabe's without a shred of standup in you. You have no pride, no integrity, no courage and no self esteem. You are sneaking, slinking, belly to the ground vermin that give voice only in secret while scheming against people that scare you so bad you pee down your leg. You are the least of us.

NA
[snapback]258562[/snapback]​

For the record, here is what I PMd Wurm:

Hey,

While I don't agree with CC following you around threads about this issue he does have a point and he will not stop harrassing you until you justify your statement or apologize. He took it personally because he has run SS for a few years and as far as I am aware (and as far as he is concerned) there have never been problems with people receiving and not sending. That may have happened on your SS on another board but I don't believe it has happened here.

I'm on CCs shit list now for criticizing his methods and my topic in the lobby was a way to try and get him to stop following you around but I doubt it will work. You need to explain why you made that comment and/or apologize to the members here who have participated in SS in the past. It appears you have no basis for posting what you did and a lot of people have taken offense to it.

Trust me, getting this over with, swalllowing you pride (I've done it and so has just about everyone else here at one time or another), and putting this behind you is in your best interest. CC, Clemmons, and the rest of the FOGs protect this site from all likes of scumbags. They have the interest of the board in mind when they go after someone - you don't want to be on their bad side.

Make it right and put this behind you.

coventrycat86 said:
mrjinglesusa said:
[snapback]258563[/snapback]​
Just a hint for ya, no you don't ;)
See post #48 for my reasoning. No need to repeat it again.
[snapback]258566[/snapback]​

And you have yet to show anyone where Scot "insulted" you in his apology.

mrjinglesusa said:
SamClemmons said:
Wurm said:

NA

For the record, here is what I PMd Wurm:

Hey,

While I don't agree with CC following you around threads about this issue he does have a point and he will not stop harrassing you until you justify your statement or apologize.  He took it personally because he has run SS for a few years and as far as I am aware (and as far as he is concerned) there have never been problems with people receiving and not sending.  That may have happened on your SS on another board but I don't believe it has happened here.

I'm on CCs shit list now for criticizing his methods and my topic in the lobby was a way to try and get him to stop following you around but I doubt it will work.  You need to explain why you made that comment and/or apologize to the members here who have participated in SS in the past.  It appears you have no basis for posting what you did and a lot of people have taken offense to it.

Trust me, getting this over with, swalllowing you pride (I've done it and so has just about everyone else here at one time or another), and putting this behind you is in your best interest.  CC, Clemmons, and the rest of the FOGs protect this site from all likes of scumbags.  They have the interest of the board in mind when they go after someone - you don't want to be on their bad side.

Make it right and put this behind you.
[snapback]258570[/snapback]​
LMAO!!

Great job! :rolleyes:

I suppose you see NOTHING wrong with the way you "lectured" and spoke down to him? Now wonder he's pissed!! :laugh:

Hey wurm, I can see why you're more riled up that I would have expected you to be. :laugh:

SamClemmons said:

NA

It's like reading poetry. Brings a tear to my eye. :love:

I'll tell ya' what, if this were my house and my kid's were bickering over this same issue, they'd have been told to STFU and go back to their coloring books and crayons and it would have been over. Just goes to show why I will continue to tell my kid's not to grow up too fast. A little bit of maturity never gets you anywhere. Stay a kid as long as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.