• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Azucar Event || UFC, Pinar Del Rio, Blue Ice Vodka Girls

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
For those of you in the area that haven't had Pinar Del Rio yet please make plans to join us this Saturday evening.

Azucar will be hosting a cigar event featuring the smokes from Pinar Del Rio.

We will also be watching the UFC event and hosting the Blue Ice vodka girls.

The girls will be handing out t-shirts and panties (wtf?) to those in attendance.

As is usual we will host a raffle and be offering some great discounts on cigar purchases.

Please visit our website for directions: www.azucarcigarlounge.com

From the website you may also sign up for our newletter and we will contact you with weekly specials and event notifications.

Thanks!

Geoff

I guess I have to go. People will say I'm soft if I don't go. What kind of outfits do the vodka girls wear? Any pics?

I forgot to add that one of our members, Steve "Stealth" Miller, is going to be conducting a strength demonstration at Corona Harley prior to the event at the lounge. He will hold two Harleys back with arm straps. He's done this before and has been featured on Ripley's Believe it or Not and has several world records for hand strength. In addition to bending wrenches and rolling up frying pans, he held a bungee cord with his bare hands while a young woman jumped from a 27-story building. No casualties.

Anyways, we will be filming the stunt live at 5:00 PM at Corona Harley and replaying it after the UFC fight later that evening at the lounge.

Geoff

LINKY to Steve Miller stuff

I think I am going to make this one! I hope to meet some of you this time. I will be wearing a CP hat. I am going to be inspecting the humidor more intensly this time too. :D

Damn...! I wish I could make it. It's my girlfriends birthday on Wed and we're having a party for her tonight. Enjoy guys and I'll try to make the next one.

Hey Geoff..... Are you gonna be at Azucar on Feb 1st (Supper Bowl Sunday) for the game?