• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Socal IE herf

This is a small venue but if we can sit outside there will be plenty of room.

If you can't make it by to herf here, make sure you add it to your list of potential purchase locations. Kim was a great help to my partners and I when we shut our lounge down. He took all of our smokes and sold them on consignment for us. Needed nothing more then a handshake to seal the deal. It's nice to do business with friends.

Geoff

I would like to submit a new word for the dictionary:
Herf-tease:
1. Noun - One who suggests a good time is going to be had by all, but never sets a date for it to actually happen. This may lead to frustration and occasionally blue balls.
2. Verb - The act of tantalizing one's brothers of the leaf with an event promising mutual satisfaction without actually scheduling it.
3. Noun - A synonym for Beyond the Band. See also: Matt.
Usage: I was looking forward to having a really great time, but it turns out Beyond the Band is just a total Herf-tease.

Set a date already! :D

OK OK!!! I get it!

How about next Friday the 2nd of April. 7:00 PM (1900 SDT Souldog Time)
Grant we will need some more chairs if all here show.

I would like to submit a new word for the dictionary:
Herf-tease:
1. Noun - One who suggests a good time is going to be had by all, but never sets a date for it to actually happen. This may lead to frustration and occasionally blue balls.
2. Verb - The act of tantalizing one's brothers of the leaf with an event promising mutual satisfaction without actually scheduling it.
3. Noun - A synonym for Beyond the Band. See also: Matt.
Usage: I was looking forward to having a really great time, but it turns out Beyond the Band is just a total Herf-tease.

Set a date already!
biggrin.gif

It looks like doubletree herf is on the 1st. Two days in a row of herfing!

Yes, sir!
It looks like even though the In-laws are in town, the wife is going to let me slip away for some herfing. I'll be leaving Lake Elsinore (work) at 7. If anyone needs a ride, pm me.

Yes, sir!
It looks like even though the In-laws are in town, the wife is going to let me slip away for some herfing. I'll be leaving Lake Elsinore (work) at 7. If anyone needs a ride, pm me.

I might be able to swing this...

Put me down as a maybe, but probably not. Have to drive family to the SD airport the evening of the 7th, could be too much to get up there.

Going to talk to the boss and try to get off early, but I most likely will be there. :thumbs:

Hmmm... I'll be in the LA area on Friday. I'm running in a 5k in Arcadia first thing Saturday morning. I'll have to see if this can work into the schedule.

Cant make this one fellas, I've got a Reign game to go to. Depending on how late you all plan to stay there until, I might swing by afterwards (Reign game usually end around 10 or so).

Count me in fellas. I will be there. 100%. I promise.

Jon Jon Jon, what can I say. I was planning to get you in a full Nelson this time too.

Hobs it willbe great to see you again!

Danny! Come on down Brother!

I should be there.................

If I can find my passport.........!

laugh.gif