• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal/LA Visit--Feb. 7th-9th

Guys, I can't do Thursday night. I have to do either Friday night or Saturday night. Let me know which is easier for you guys. That means the 8th or the 9th!

I'm good for whatever day Adrian is available. Brothers from another mother Opus MeX!

Damn, Adrian told me about the change! Thursday yes, even cleared the 'ol calender..............Friday and Saturday no ??? Bummer dude!

Sorry Putz, I thought the conference was going to be an afternoon thing, but the first day is really a first night.

Godfather is coming out too, so we'll have a nice little crowd. Now the etiquette is you guys are buying right, I am a guest after all :whistling:

I'm in for this guys ;)

We're doing the raffle too right Adrian?

Yes Josh,

My goal is to do the raffle that night, but in no way take away from the fact we will have a guest visting. Can't wait for Friday, Monday is done already... :thumbs:

Oh, is that raffle for the opus stuff that night. If only I could expense that :laugh:

I called the hotel and the bar and patio are open until 11 PM. When you get there, grab a couple of tables. You have to rent the Cabana's, but I really doubt any of us will want a Cabana... ???

I doubt we'll have company, should be just us cigar guys.

Looking forward to it!

Rod

Awesome. My presentation should be over by around 6 or 6:30, I'll probably head straight over. I hope there's an In-n-Out on the way!

Someone tell me there's a heater outside. I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to the cold.

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it this Friday. Sorry to you as well, BigMac. Hope you guys have a blast at the new spot!

Ok, I'm going to juggle my schedule to make this work. I was planning on showing up at 9-9:30. Since it closes at 11:00 I'll try and head out earlier.

This is kinda a big week for me. I have to be on business travel for next week in Salt Lake. So I better get while the gettings good.

Did you see that Adrian?

IT CLOSES AT 11:00 PM!!!

Plan accordingly.