• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal/LA Visit--Feb. 7th-9th

I'd like to be there, but I'll be in vegas trying to win enough money to never call StinkiMonki "Boss" ever again.

Have fun guys

It's been awhile gentlemen.
I hope to make it to this one. :thumbs:

Can't wait for tomorrow night guys, it's going to be a great time! I hit the In n Out today because it's gotta be fish tomorrow, but much to my joy, Fish Fridays at McD's, so filet o' fish here I come. Then on to Monrovia for a delicious smoke and good company...maybe, I'll call that at the end of the night.

Has anyone confirmed that there is an outside heater at the new location? I'm really not into snuggling.

Someone tell me there's a heater outside. I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to the cold.

I believe there are heaters. :cool:

Has anyone confirmed that there is an outside heater at the new location? I'm really not into snuggling.

Does this clear it up for ya?!

Sorry I am not going to make it tonight guys! I was looking forward to checking out the new local..............and of course sharing cigars with you lads and lasses! Have fun and good luck to all in the raffle. At least Tasman is not in it so someone aside from him has a chance of winning!

Thanks Putz! LOL I don't actually read the forums. I'm just in it for the post count. :)

I called the hotel and the bar and patio are open until 11 PM. When you get there, grab a couple of tables. You have to rent the Cabana's, but I really doubt any of us will want a Cabana... ???

I doubt we'll have company, should be just us cigar guys.

Looking forward to it!

Rod

Something about the word Cabana reminds of Cabana boys, not real sure that is necessary. :laugh:

Ray (badhangover) is see you reading think you can make this one Brother? ???

Yes, Adrian, I will be there. I can be there anytime. What time do you think you might get there?

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight. Enjoy yourselves guys and I promise to be there next time.

Sounds good. I may hit up the adjacent Claim Jumper for their happy hour in preparation. Decent grub and an admirable cerveza collection. I'm generally not a fan of hotel grubbin'.

Yes, Adrian, I will be there. I can be there anytime. What time do you think you might get there?

Ray,

I would like to be there by 2000 (fingers crossed). :whistling: Well glad you are coming out tonight see you then. :thumbs:

Adrian

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight. Enjoy yourselves guys and I promise to be there next time.

Sorry to hear that Charley we will miss you tonight, we will see you next time. :thumbs:

Adrian