• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal || Tatuaje Event with UFC

Are you guys going to hook up the video feed? That would be pretty cool.

Geoff, sounds like it's gonna be a pretty good turnout. I guess I'll be getting there somewhat early so I have a place to sit, lol.

If my wife can get off work early I will be there. Hope she can this time because I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

If I was not recovering from surgery I would be all over this one.

If there are some Tat Blacks to be obtained I would greatly compensate someone for one or two.

Go Trojans!

Having missed the last one, I hope to be able to make this one! :thumbs:

I wish I can go. :(
Family obligations is preventing me.

Have a good time all.

I think I'm passin' on this one. No money to buy a box, and a buddy might be coming into town... :rolleyes: You kids have fun.

I think I'm passin' on this one. No money to buy a box, and a buddy might be coming into town... :rolleyes: You kids have fun.

Souldog I'm really trying to make it. I have no money either but dammit this will be a good time.
Don't go code 7 in me now. Bring the buddy. Don't make me 187 your ass!!!!

10 4?

See, like I said in another thread, Soulpuppy is a big pussy! :sign:

Love ya five-oh!

Stinki

Unacceptable!

Between you, BTB and I we should be able to get a box :D

Hey Geoff, this thing starts at 7:00PM??? Damn! By the time I get there I'll have to turn around and head home.

I'm still coming down but I'll be there around 5:00.

Danny

Unacceptable!

Hey Geoff, this thing starts at 7:00PM??? Damn! By the time I get there I'll have to turn around and head home.

Danny

Good, I won't be the only one there that early.
:thumbs:

Unacceptable!

Danny

Good, I won't be the only one there that early.
:thumbs:

The Redlands crew should be there around 5 - 5:30